𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

❝𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦

-𝐉 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞
───

"Don't miss our baby appointment A'belle." Is the last text message he saw before rolling his eyes walking off the private jet. The last thing he needed right now was a baby trying to be pinned on him.

They both got inside the car waiting by the plane taking them to a hotel.

"How we even gone find him? All we know is that he's in Miami." JB said. Devil pulled out his phone to call his mom.

"Hello?"

"Did he say where he was in Miami?"

"No... but I think I have an idea of where he might've went." She said. Devil kept quiet to listen.

"When we lived in Miami for a couple years he would go to this strip club whenever we had a fight or argument. To ease his mind I guess." He scrunched his face up.

"I don't remember what it was called exactly. It was The Pink something. But usually he wasn't just giving money to strippers, his ass was hooking up with them. "

"Ight." He was about to hang up the phone until his mother said something else

"A'belle?"

"Please don't hurt him-" Devil sighed before hanging up. He really wasn't tryna hear that at all.

"Search some strip clubs in Miami." Devil asked JB. He just looked at him.

"You wanna go to a strip club in the middle of tryna find Christian?"

"Nah. He might be at one of them. Or so my momma said."

"Treasure Girls?" He said going down the list of clubs that came up. Devil shook his head.

"There's Heavenly Bodies, Club 390, Club O Mania, Industrial strip, The Pink Lounge-"

"The last one."

"This shit awfully popular. Old ass white men all over it. It's 12 minutes away from the hotel."

"Drop us off at The Pink Lounge real quick." Devil told the driver making him nod.

"He using my money to spend that shit on strippers like I wasn't finna find out."