𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 8, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦

❝𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 8, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦. ❞
-𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
───

Simone took a sigh of relief as she took her last customer before heading home. She had been working all day. Her back was aching and her feet were swollen and sore.

"This baby kicking my damn ass." She mumbled to herself walking towards the back of the staff area to take off her apron. Simone grabbed her bookbag and stuffed two burritos in there.

"Yo shift over?" Someone behind her asked making her jump out of fear. She turned around to see it was Willow.

"Don't scare me like that!" She said as she put her hand on her chest.

"My bad."

"And yea my shift is over so I'm finna go home." Simone said giving a little wave before starting to head to the front of the restaurant to leave.

"My shift is only 30 more minutes..could you wait so we could take the bus together?" Simone stopped midway and slightly threw her head back in annoyance. She was more than tired and was ready to go home and sleep.

She turned around to face Willow who had a look of hope on her face. "My boyfriend is picking me up so I don't kno-

"Is he here now?" Willow interrupted making Simone walk towards the front counter to look out the window. She walked back then replied no, even more pissed that Devil wasn't out there.

"Okay so regardless you can stay a little longer. And if he doesn't show up we'll just take together ight?" Willow planned the whole night out with taking the bus with Simone, even though Simone didn't really even agree with any of this. Ever since Willow transferred to her school she'd want to do anything and everything with Simone.

Simone slowly nodded her head as she pulled out her phone to text Devil.

A'belle💏🏽

Wya?

I'm doin some shit rn but im coming in like 15.

A'belle please hurry up

whats wrong?

Nothing except my feet and my back hurt.

Sit down and you'll be ight until I get there.

Simone rolled her eyes as she stuck her phone in her back pocket. She got sat on top of the staff counter and watched Willow take a few customers at the front counter. Deciding she was hungry she pulled out the burrito in her bookbag and ate it.