𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝𝘔𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

-𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
───

Devil unlocked his house with his keys and walked in. He did nothing but intend to sleep missing his bed.

He walked upstairs to his room. He was about to open it until he heard the TV on making him pull out his gun and open the door carefully.

When he poke his head in he rolled his eyes and huffed at the sight of Destiny sitting on his bed watching something.

"Hey baby daddy. Why you not answerjng your phone?" She said turning off the TV walking over to him.

"The fuck do you want bruh." He said placing his gun on the coffee table.

"I was here for you to come back. Where you been? My appointment tomorrow."

"Well you can stop reminding me cause I don't give a fuck. Now get out."

Destiny scoffed. "Regardless if you feel like going or not I'm pregnant and you will be in our kid's life A'belle. Now if I don't see you tomorrow at that appointment it's gone be a problem." She said before walking out slamming the door behind her.

Devil shook his head as he took off his shirt plopping on his bed closing his eyes. It was just 24 hours ago where he felt stress free and now the feeling is coming back.

Destiny came back a few minutes later sitting next to him.

"What I say? Why you still here?"

"So now I can't keep you company anymore?" She said rolling her eyes.

He smacked his lips "If it ain't nothing important you gotta tell me then get out."

"You must be stressed. I can tell." She said rubbing on abs.

"Lemme fix that for you baby."  Destiny had stood up before pulling down her pants.

❦ ❦ ❦

"He's still not answering his phone." Simone said sitting on top of the bathroom counter. They were hanging out  in the girl's bathroom during lunch.

"Maybe he lost his phone." Celeste said shrugging. Simone was still worried because she still hasn't told him she was pregnant and something might be wrong.