𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

❝𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺

❝𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱.
-𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬
───

Simone breathed in and out as she felt her stomach tighten for the 100th time today. She felt like she was getting punched in her low abdomen and the feeling wouldn't stop. Her last resort was going to the ER if it kept happening.

"What's wrong witchu?" Devil asked about to walk past the kitchen to the front door.

"I cant tell if she's kicking or I'm having unnecessary contractions. I'm deadass about to go to the ER." Simone buried her head between her arms on the kitchen table out of frustration.

"Go to the ER for what?"

"Because it hurts?"

Devil shook his head. "Last time you went to the ER it was because of a harmless contraction."

"Ok...can you atleast stay with me if something happens?"

You'll be ight." Simone was known to be an over thinker. Every time she would get a contraction the first thing she thought about was going to the ER.

"I don't think you're supposed to be having contractions 3 months early but okay." She mumbled to herself hearing the front door open then close.

She sighed opening her prenatal pill bottle, popping 2 in her mouth swallowing them.

The only people who could keep her company when she was bored were her friends, but since they weren't on good terms as of now she had to occupy herself with something else.

It was the first time they had ever fell off because of an argument. None of their past arguments had been so serious to the point where they just stopped talking to each other. It had been 2 weeks since Simone had talked to them at all. If they weren't going to bother to keep in contact with her, she wasn't going to bother either. As much as she missed the 4 of them together she wanted to hold a grudge. Simone wanted the feeling to be mutual.

She took the baby book from the living room shelf and started skimming through it. She had only filled out 10 pages of it. Some pages were just sonograms and progression pictures, others were just paragraphs of Simone's writing to the baby.