𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴

❝𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴.
-𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
───

Simone had started attending therapy for a few weeks. It's really helped her stress and her mental health overall. She was was especially stressed because the baby would be here in 5 months and 5 months ain't that far away.

When it came to her therapist she had a lot to talk about. Including her rough childhood and the fact that she's 16 and pregnant with no parents.

"Hi Simone, take a seat." Karina said as she took out her notepad and pen. Simone walked over to the long brown couch and sat down in front of her.

"Remember you don't have to act shy around me. Get comfortable. Rest your feet on the couch if it makes you feel more comfy." Simone nodded as she leaned back and propped her one leg on the arm of the couch.

"So! You've been coming to me for a few weeks now. Do you feel re-energized? Has your mental state been any better?"

"... Kind of. I mean not of a lot of stuff been happening the past weeks I came to see you. Besides me and my boyfriend everything's been fine." Simone watched Karina write her pen across the notepad in swift motions.

"Can I ask why you said 'besides you and your boyfriend'? What's been happening."

Simone signed slightly throwing her head back. "Um.. It's been like this every since mid November. Everytime I go to his house from school or from work he's not there. And when I ask him where he goes all this time he changes the subject or says nothing. "

Karina nodded as she took all the information in. Plotting it down on the piece of paper. "Did you have a talk with him? Try to ask him what's going on?"

"Yea but he still does the same thing whenever I try to talk to him. It's not like I shouldn't care why he's out until like 12 at night because I don't need nun to happen to him. If it's something work related why can't be just say that? Instead he shuts me out about it and I don't understand why."

"Have you been shutting him out lately?"

"No. I stopped that as soon as I first started coming to you."

Karina nodded before putting her notepad down. "I think you both have communication problems." "Well... now it's just him."

"He didn't even want me to go to therapy in the first place. What is there to talk about?"