𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘎𝘰𝘥

❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘎𝘰𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘰𝘥𝘥.
-𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐞
───

"And she had blood seeking though her hands and she was holding her hip and she was dragging her left leg and shit and-" Maimai tries to explain to the doctor outside of Simone's hospital room.

"And I tried to ask her what happen but she couldn't cause she was breathing extra hard and when the ambulance arrived she had already passed out and-"

"Miss. Calm down." The doctor said rubbing on her shoulders.

"We're working to remove the bullets now. I'll come get you all from the waiting room." The doctor said as he nodded at Celeste, Maimai, and Kameron who was full blown crying then walked back inside her room. Maimai did a quick peek inside to see about 2 doctors with masks on removing something with scissors.

"This shit is driving me crazy I cannot."  Celeste said holding Kameron who was trying to control his crying. Maimai sighed then walked towards the elevator to the waiting room.

"Did you see anyone when you found Sisi?" Kameron asked with a raspy voice. Maimai shook her head no.

"I didn't. It was foggy as fuck and it was quiet as hell. Like I heard no one."

"How did no one hear the shots go off?" Celeste asks as they sat down in the waiting room.

"Nah. The person must've used a silencer or something. And when 911 got called everybody looked confused as fuck."

"Im just tryna put my head around who would pull some shit like that. It was obviously intentionally if she was the only one out there instead of her getting caught in a cross fire." Celeste said rubbing her face out of stress.

"Inside job." Kameron said shaking his leg nervously.

"Okay but you gotta hate her THAT much to try and kill her?"

"At school to." He added.

"Let's run down the culprits." Maimai said before thinking about who could have done it.

"Her momma. Only answer there is." Kameron said making Maimai scrunch her face up.

"I mean ion know the bitch would be too drunk to even stand on two feet." She said.