𝐒𝐢𝐱

❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥

───
-𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

Mikai🥰

You and yo friends going to that house party tonight right?

Yea. You?

Yea. Imma see you when I get there.
Read

"Who you texting ever there making you smile and shit?" Celeste said coming out the bathroom with a full face of makeup.

"Mind the business that pays you." Simone said mugging her while sitting on her bed.

"I already know you talking to Mikai. Don't even try to hide it" Simone shrugged with a smile on her face

"Can you come on so I can do your makeup" Celeste walked back in the bathroom waiting for Simone to walk in.

"I gotta wipe ur face with cleanser first." Celeste said grabbing one wipe from the plastic box.

Simone decided to occupy herself on her phone scrolling through social media.  Celeste started wiping her face with the cleanser but abruptly stopped.

What Simone had forgotten is that she already applied makeup on her face to cover the bruises.

Celeste cracked her neck sideways in confusion as to why the she already had makeup on. She took another cleanser and wiped the same spot to see if she was hallucinating. "What the fuck." 

"What?"

"Did you get in some type of fight?" Celeste asked examining her bruise.

"No? Who would I-" Simone came to realization as to what Celeste was talking about

"Then what's the bruise on your face?" Celeste said now looking at Simone rather than the bruise.

"...Nun. I accidentally bumped my face on a wall."

"I hope you know you're a very bad liar" Celeste said turning around to get cotton swobs and alcohol.