𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

❝𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢

❝𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢.❞
-𝐒𝐙𝐀
───

"Could y'all hurry up?" Simone asked sitting on the couch impatiently. "I think we already missed the football game."

"What happen to 'I didn't feel like going'? now you rushing US? " Kameron said walking out his extra room with the red suit on. Simone rolled her eyes.

"No because we already late." She says fixing the strap on her 5 inch heels

"The longer something takes the more perfect it is."  Celeste said coming out with Maimai behind her.

"I can't walk in these fucking heels. I hate wearing them in general." Maimai said wobbling over to the couch.

"Okay let's go." Simone said standing up. Maimai reached her arm out suggesting for Simone to help her up.

"Wait let me take a picture before you guys leave." A man with a shabby beard and shoulder length dreds said coming down the stairs. He didn't seem to have a strong accent like Maimai's mother did.

"Daddy no." Maimai said annoyingly.

"Jamaica shut up and get in the picture please." He said holding his phone up with two hands squinting.

"Say cheese!" Her mom said making Maimai roll her eyes before giving a tiny smile.

"Okay let's go." Maimai said walking out he front door with them following her a little after.

"So y'all dates waiting by the football field?" Simone asks they were in the car. Celeste and Kameron nod.

"Xavier said he would wait on the bleachers. I don't know where yo nigga at though." Kameron said looking at Celeste.

"Kacey said he'll be by the entrance."

"Ion know about y'all but all I know is me and my niggas making hoco king and queen." She said smirking.

Kameron scoffed. "Don't nobody wanna make you queen of anything."

"Keep that same energy when they announce it too." She said mugging him.

❦   ❦   ❦

They had arrived to the school.  It was students everywhere from inside the school to the football field.  The music of the marching band could be heard from the parking lot as they got out their cars.