𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

-𝐆𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢
───

"Is my stomach still supposed to be this flat?" Simone asked as she was looking in the mirror in Devil's room.

"You just made two months."

"I know but I've seen women with bigger bellies than this at two months." Simone said trying to poke out her belly to see any difference. Her stomach still looked the same from before. She'd thought she'd see at least little a small little bump poking out.

"You fine. It'll get bigger the more your months progress. Let's go. " He said kissing her on her forehead before grabbing her to walk out to the car.

❦ ❦ ❦

Devil's eyes were completely focused on the screen above as the nurse used the probe to move around Simone's stomach.

"Everything looks good mom, except it looks like you have high blood pressure. So whatever you're doing you need to cut down on."

"Is there stuff she shouldn't be eating?" He asked making Simone side eye him. Regardless if she had a craving for it she was gonna eat it anyways.

"I'd say if you like eating scrambled eggs, you'll have to stop eating that until your pregnancy is over. Also you should also cut down on certain type of fish. The majority of sea food like salmon is fine though. Don't munch down on a lot of fried food either. " Simone mentally rolled her eyes at the fact that she just named everything she eats on a regular day.

"I'm just gonna keep looking to see if everything else is going great..." The room was quiet for a minute or two until the nurse spoke up.

"Um..."

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"Does anyone in your families have compilations with a weak heart, or have problems like an irregular heart beat?"  The nurse asked while her eyes were still glued to the screen.

Simone and Devil glanced at each other with their faces scrunched up before Simone answered.

".... No?"

"When you came over here for your first appointment, remember when I had told you that your baby's heartbeat was a little faint because you were in your first month?" Simone had kept quiet for a second trying to remember. She then slowly nodded her head.