𝐎𝐍𝐄

𖡡 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝘐𝘓

𖡡 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝘐𝘓

❦  ❦ ❦

THE EARLY morning Chicago wind had gently knocked and whistled against the hard glass of Simone's open window. Nature had been calling to wake her up since it was a school day. Though the coldness of the wind kept her squirming, the passing of motor vehicles up and down her street had officially awoken her.

She turned her head towards her brown wooden nightstand and picks up her baby blue, case-less iPhone XR which was sill connected to it's charger face down. She squirts her eyes in reaction to the full brightness of her Home Screen. The time read 8:10 AM.

Everyday was a tardy day of school for Simone. That being she lived more than 30 minutes away and had to commute with public transit lines, her motivation to get to school early plummeted in her Freshman year of high school once she realized she didn't care about her attendance. Those "demerits" or what you would call it, was the least thing to scare her.

She gets up with her phone in hand and lazily drags her feet across the plank flooring to open her bedroom door and across into the bathroom next to her mother's room. She quietly closes the door behind her to avoid waking her.

  She scratches her baggy eyes as she looks at herself in the foggy medicine cabinet mirror. She fixed the fitted white wife beater that had exposed more than half of her B cupped breast while she was sleeping. Her diamond headed face suddenly disappears when she opens the cabinet getting her pink toothbrush and a long tube of Colgate. She folds the tube in halves to get the red of the blue paste out before throwing it in the garbage.

Wetting the brush a little, her sensitive tongue follows the toothbrush's every move as she cleans the inside of her mouth, getting every crevice. She hears her phone vibrate on the sink underneath her making her revert her eyes downward.

Notification Center X

Kammy👾
Girl do I even need to ask wya?