𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬

-𝐅𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢
───

Simone opened her eyes open to see Devil laying next to her. She looked at him for s good minute sleeping peacefully then turned to her side go check the time on her phone.

"Fuck!" She whispered seeing that it was 10:49, she was late for school per usualShe carefully unwrapped his arm from off her then ran to find something to wear in his drawer. She found some joggers with an oversized plain black shirt and put it on.  She put on her shoes and was hurrying up to leave.

"Where you going?" He asked. Simone gasped jumping a little. 

"School. I'm late." She said walking over to grab her phone and charger putting it in her bookbag.

"So you just gone leave without taking the keys?" He said with his eyes still closed.

"Keys for what?"

"To my car. You not taking the bus if that's what you thought you was finna do."

Simone stood in place for a second before grabbing his keys off the coffee table.

"Thank you." She said lowly about to kiss him on his cheek until he redirected her to his lips.

"You welcome." He said before going back to sleep.

Simone stepped outside and got in his nice looking Bentley. The inside was all black with comfortable seating.  Simone hooked up her phone to the car so she could play her music before pulling out.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

Simone had walked in Math class seeing that everybody was doing shit other than math. From being in their phones to just talking to one other and playing around. She looked to her left to see it was a substitute, a wave of relief washed over her.

Simone walked over to Maimai, Celeste, and Kameron who were all sitting on one of those long wooden tables talking to each other.