𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯.
-𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
───

"I'm scared." Simone said crying and hyperventilating in Celeste's room.

"She's gonna understand I promise." Celeste said trying to get her up to walk in her mom's room.

"No what if she kicks me out? Where am I gonna go?"

"I'mma drag her by her wig if she kicks you out don't worry."

"No Leste I can't I really can't." Simone said pulling away from Celeste who was pulling her off the bed.

"Simone. It's better than waiting till someone either tells my mom you're pregnant or you start showing and having symptoms which would make her question you. I know my mom, she would be more angry that you hid it from her rather than telling her. " Simone sighed out of frustration. Either way she had to end up telling Celeste's mother.

"She'll understand. I promise. C'mon." Celeste held her hand out for Simone to grab. Simone grabbed Celeste's hand along with her crutches and walked to her mom's room.

Celeste knocked on her door causing her mom to tell them to come in.

"What y'all need?" Her mother asked on her laptop. It looked like she was work from home.

Celeste pointed her head towards her mom for her to walk towards her as she leaned against the wall to watch.

Simone slowly walked over to her mother.

"Hi Ms. Green." She said lowly.

"Girl sit down. You don't need to act shy around me." She laughed. Simone also laughed but nervously.

"How's your leg and hip feeling?"

"It's doing fine. I feel okay."

"So.. You remember when you came to the hospital and they told you I got shot twice?"

"Yea... Why?"