𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

❝𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦

❝𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.
-𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐬
───

The quiet halls of the hospital was filled with painful loud cries. The hospital room Simone was in was filled with nurses trying to calm her down.

Calming down was the one thing not on Simone's mind due the to excruciating pain she was receiving by her lower abdomen. Her panicking and crying made the problem worse.

Injections and needles were used for helping pain near her lower abdomen. But nothing couldn't be done at the moment because Simone was too busy moving around, so nurses didn't have a chance to inject anything.

"It's okay sweetheart, you'll feel much better when you wake up." The nurse said as she gave Simone an oxygen mask full of Nitrous Oxide.

Soon after, Simone felt dull and unfocused. Her eyelids grew heavy as the Nitrous Oxide knocked her out.

❦   ❦   ❦

Simone laid in the hospital bed as the heartbeat monitor was slowly waking her up. She fluttered her eyes opened looking at her surroundings. The oxygen mask once on her face was now removed.

She sat up and looked outside to see it was still night. Then quickly glance at the door as a nurse came in and smiled at her.

"I see you're awake, let me remove the tubes from your arm." The nurse walked over to the side of the bed to removed the tubes from her arm making the heartbeat monitor go flat, turning it off right after.

"How long was I out?"

"Mmm.. An hour-ish." The nurse moves the heartbeat monitor to the side then gave all her attention towards Simone.

"So we ran some tests on you while you were sleep. Luckily it wasn't a miscarriage so you're baby is doing just fine. You experienced something called spotting. It's perfectly normal for mom in the beginning of their pregnancy. Blood during pregnancy doesn't always mean miscarriage. And earlier when you were panicing, it caused you to spot even more." The tight feeling in Simone's chest slowly released as she heard she didn't have a miscarriage.