𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 22 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰

-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐣
───

"Can y'all come with me?" Simone asked  looking back and forth between Celeste, Willow, and Kameron

"Girl no, you the one that like the nigga." Kameron said side eyeing her.

"Bitch I like him not his fucking friends." She never understood why Mikai hung out with friends like that. They might seem nice but they the type to talk about you behind your back if they didn't like you.

"I'll come with you. Kam and Willow just stay in the car, we not finna hang wit em all day. By the look of his friends ion like em either." Celeste said looking towards the group of boys by the park with a disgusted look on her face.

The two girls got out and walked across the street to meet the group of boys that were sitting on bleachers.

Simone spotted Mikai in the middle of the bench he was sitting on with 5 other boys and a girl she didn't recognize.

"Who that girl over there?" Celeste asked tilting her head so she could see better.

"Ion know. I thought it was just finna be Mikai and them boys." Simone shrugged. Simone felt a little better knowing there was gonna be an extra girl, she didn't like being the only girl out of a group of boys.

She was brown skin with a tiny 4C bun with shiny lipgloss on her small lips. She had a face full of makeup and long false eyelashes. She had wore a plain white shirt with jeans and black Vans.

"You can go back in the car there's already a girl here." Simone said stopping looking at Celeste.

"Girl nah we don't know the girl anyways so imma stay. One of them might try something and when they do imma be there to murk they ass." Celeste said grabbing Simone's hand to start walking again.

"Wassup?" Mikai said seeing that both Celeste and Simone made it the bleachers. The group gave their attention to both of them while the girl sitting next to Mikai was mugging both of them. Celeste didn't pay no attention to it but Simone was definitely bothered.