𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

❝𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

-𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
───

The past 3 days had been peaceful, that's only because Simone had been sleeping all day. She had been ignoring calls from everyone. The reason she was to wake up was because of Juwellyz. This time felt a little different because she woke up to horrible cramps and pain, she felt like her lower abdomen was on fire. She sat up and looked at her white shorts to now see they were a light red color. She quickly stood up and turned around to see the brown sheet had a big red wet stain.

She rushed inside the bathroom taking off her pants. She slid out her underwear which was stained red and had multiple blood clots. This wasn't apart of spotting.

She got in the shower scrubbing every part of her body, the water turned a bright red the more she scrubbed. She already knew what was happening. She got out throwing the blood stained clothes and sheets in the dryer before putting on two heavy flow pads.

She had been pregnant for almost two weeks and she didn't notice not once. She noticed when it was too late. She unlocked her phone and went to her doctor's office number. "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Simone?" She said over the phone making her laugh. "Yes I know! How can I help you? Is Juwellyz okay?"

"Yea she's fine...um I had recently found out I was pregnant 3 days ago, I know spotting is normal from my previous pregnancy but this time it's more blood and clots." She said making the doctor sigh.

"Yes...it's not spotting, you're just having a miscarriage. I'm so sorry." She said making Simone shrug. She wasn't worried about it as much as she should have been.

I recommend heavy flow maxi-pads. The bleeding will last about a week or so. For the pain I recommend taking 2 Tylenol ultra strength. If you're still having trouble please call me back again, okay?" She asked making Simone nod. "Okay. Bye."

Simone sighed hanging up the phone, lazily throwing it on the bed that had new sheets. She had no sad emotions for what was currently happening because she did want a abortion in the first place. She was just sad that she had to experience it like this. She had never gone through a miscarriage and she never planned to at this age. There was really nothing she could do about it now.

She walked downstairs looking for Devil to tell him what's happening. As much as she wanted to keep it from him he would eventually find out anyways. She looked in the kitchen before finding him in the living room rocking the car seat with his foot, which Juwellyz sat in unfazed.