𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

❝𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦

-𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦
───

"So...you said it back and now y'all dating?" Maimai asked. Simone nodded her head.

"City girl points down by 1000."

"But y'all just met in August?" Celeste says making Simone shrug.

"So?"

"It's October."

"That doesn't mean I can't love and have feelings for him. Yes I've only known him for a few months but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings for him and I don't love him."

"Simone." Kameron asked trying to get her attention.

"Yea."

".... Did you say it because you were scared to not say it back-"

"No." She answered dismissing the question.

"Did you say it because you're pregnant and he's the fath-"

".... Can y'all stop?" Simone interrupted clearly annoyed. She wrapping her head around how she couldn't have the right to love someone, even after they just met not long ago.

"We just worried. You just got shot by his crazy ass girlfr-"

"Y'all have nothing to worry about,okay? If there was a problem I would've been told y'all. Relax."

Without a doubt Simone definitely had feelings for him and loved him. But if someone were to ask her why, she couldn't tell you because she didn't know herself.

"What happen you told him what happen to you?" Celeste asks trying to change the topic.

"I told him not to get angry and he didn't surprisingly."

"Now you damn well he would've gotten angry regardless." Kameron said shaking his head. "You expect him to be calm after somebody shot you?"

"No but when I told him he was calm about it." She shrugged.

"What he do after?"

"He went and got me something to eat."

"Yea...sure he did." Celeste said laughing.