𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘴

-𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐡
───

"Make sure you come home early like we asked Jamaica." Her father requested over the phone. Maimai rolled her eyes. "Okay dad." She quickly hung up to prevent him saying anything else

"Why you gotta come home early?" Kameron asked fixing his tux in the mirror.

"I literally don't know, they always do this." She shook her head getting up to put on her heels.

"Simone can you hurry up?" Celeste yelled down the hallway while Simone occupied herself in the bathroom.

Simone tugged on her and stretched it out so her stomach wouldn't poke out too much She stood in various positions in the mirror to see if anything changed or looked weird.

"Is my bump poked out?" Simone asked walking into the living room.

"Girl you would ask us that same question every 2 minutes and everytime we said no you go back in the bathroom just to come back out and ask again."

"Just for reassurance." Simone shrugged as her phone went off. Taking it out her purse she saw it was Devil, answering it.

"Hello?"

"You at school yet?"

"Um.." Simone dragged on as Kameron, Celeste, and Maimai eyeballed her in confusion as to who she was on the phone with.

"No, we're about to though." She whispered.

"Ight. Come home back at like 10." The deep voice demanded making Simone scrunch her face up "Why?"

"Cause I said so." He hung up in her face. Simone scoffed and threw her phone back in her purse.

"Who was that?" Kameron asked watching Simone grab her things and head for the front door.

"Maimai what time are you leaving?" Simone asks ignoring their constant questions.

"...Ion know I think like 10. My parents don't like me staying out late but it's a school party so it shouldn't matter" Simone nodded. She decided she would leave at the same time Maimai would.