𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

❝𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 (𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦) 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰, 𝘥𝘰, 𝘥𝘰

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
───

Simone backed up to look at the wet pink paint splattered on the walls. She wanted to make a flower design to match with the rest of the girly room. Now all that was left was furniture and decorations. She had no idea where to start with furniture besides basic baby stuff, which is where her friends came in handy.

"Ou girl I bought these pink light up initials off Amazon to put above JJ's bassinet." Kameron said cutting open the Amazon box and pulling out two pink name initials that said "JT". He turned them on making them light up.

"Ain't better then what I got her. Look." Maimai pulled out a purple build a bear with a pink bow around it. There was a heart embedded on it's stomach with the letter J in the middle. "This is so cute." Simone held the bear towards the window reflecting sunlight so she could get a better look. Maimai stuck her tongue out at Kameron who was mugging her.

"Y'all both got her bad gifts I fear." Celeste said walking in with bag of hot funions.

"Don't even act like you ain't get her one of them mini electric cars! She won't even use it until she's like 2!" Maimai said making Celeste shrug. "It's the thought that counts. Don't act like I ain't buy her only one thing either."

"Are y'all really fighting over who bought her the most stuff?" Simone asked in an unbelievable tone. She really didn't need half the stuff they bought her anyways.

"It don't even matter cause she gone favor me the most anyways." Kameron fixed the light up initial letters above the bassinet, straightening it out.

"Simone did you even ask what's-his-face if he did anything to JJ's room at his house?"

"Yea. He had more shit than me done which was surprising cause-"

"-Cause that nigga ain't shit." Kameron finished her sentence.

Simone rolled her eyes of irritation. "Y'all stop. Just because y'all think he might be a ain't shit ass nigga don't mean he won't make a good dad." Simone didn't like how they would always be the first to trash talk  Devil like he didn't feel bad himself. At the end of the day she would be able to forgive and forget. But it seems like her friends couldn't do neither which ticked her off a little bit.