𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? 𝘖𝘮𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳! ❞-𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲───

-𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲
───

"Pass the popcorn." Maimai said making Simone grab the bowl of popcorn and pass it to her. They all decided to have a sleep over since they hadn't done one since they were little. It was a Friday anyways

"Man can we watch White Chicks?" Willow asks,  bored at what was already on.

"What's wrong with home alone?" Simone asks with a hurt look on her face. Home alone was her favorite movie.

"Don't nobody wanna watch no grown ass men tryna rob a white kid." Kameron said putting sugar on the popcorn.

"Aht aht. Don't put no damn sugar on popcorn. Fuck wrong whichu?" Celeste asked mugging him.

A/N: Popcorn with sugar>>>>>>>

"Who the one made the popcorn?" He asked.

"Who house you in?" She asks.

"Yo momma's. Not a trick a question." Celeste flicked him off watching him laugh.

"So Simone we just gone pretend you said you was gonna come back from yo little date but you ain't." Maimai said making everyone look back at Simone.

"Yea and when I asked yo ass where you went that week when I saw yo ass at school the next day you kept changing the subject. So spill it" Kameron said turning the TV off.

Simone just looked at them all staring at her. "We ain't even do anything. And besides y'all talking about something that was almost a month ago"

"See the dick got you lying!" Celeste said waving her off.

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you is. Why you smiling?" Maimai asked pointing at her face.

"So what y'all do that was worth spennin the night?" Kameron asked waiting for her to lie again.

"Ate me out." Simone mumbled really lowly.

"He what?" They all said in unison.

"Ate me out-"

"ATE YOU OUTTTTT?" Kameron dragged out cracking his neck at what she said.