𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

❞𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦? 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵

❞𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦? 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. ❞
-𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
───

"So you gone tell me what happen?" Devil asked as they were currently sitting on his bed. Simone said she would tell him what happened so he wanted to know.

Simone was quiet playing with her fingers before she said something. "It's my mom." She said lowly.

"Your mom?" He repeated making her nod. "What she do?"

"She likes to be a bitch. That's what she did. We gone be here for hours if I tell you every thing she used to do and say to me."

"Take ya time." He says staring at the ceiling. Simone did want to tell him but at the same time she didn't.

The room was pure silent. They were waiting for one another to talk.

"She has drinking problems." Simone spoke up making Devil turn his head towards her.

"Like very very severe drinking problems. She claims she knows how to handle it but she doesn't. And everytime I ask her why she drinks she throw me off." Devil continued to let her vent without saying anything.

"Yesterday I found her laying in the middle of her bed room floor unconscious and it was because of alcohol poisoning. I told her we could get that shit fixed and go to therapy but she threw me off by talking about how and my dad wanna plot against her or some shit. And that she drinks because of me." She continued to say trying not to let her emotions overwhelm her.

"Which I don't understand because she wasn't even severely drinking like that until her dumbass boyfriend came around. After that everything went down hill from there. She hit me more and more to the point where it turned into abuse. I didn't want to tell nobody cause it wasn't there concern and I didn't want them to worry either. One person I really did vent to was my next door neighbor, but Kristina calls Immigration Services on her. "

"Who's Kristina?"

"My mom. I don't feel comfortable calling her my mother anymore." She said sniffling. When she tells her emotions and how she's feeling to somebody she tends to cry.

Simone looked up for a second to stop the tears from building up then looked back down.

"The crazy thing is I never talked to my daddy not once, no in jail phone call no in person greeting no anything. I don't know that man. I'm starting to think I don't have a daddy either."