𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝𝘚 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮

❝𝘚 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐣
───

"So you just gone sit here and act like when I asked you what happened to your leg you would tell me later?" Devil asked as he watched Simone sit criss cross. She paid him no mine because she was eating while watching tv.

"If I tell you you're gonna go on a rampage A'belle." Simone would already know what would happen if she were to tell him Destiny shot her twice.

"I won't. I promise. Just tell me." He said as he took his index and his middle finger then crossed them behind his back.

Simone turned around to look at him to see if he was lying. She sighed before turning her body towards him.

"Don't get mad okay?" Devil nodded knowing he was gonna get mad regardless.

"I got shot in my leg and in my hip." Devil sucked the information into his mind. Now full of pure anger but he wasn't gonna show it because Simone told not to get angry.

"By who?" He said in an almost-calm voice.

"Destiny." Simone lowered her voice looking the other way.

"I can't hear you."

"Destiny." She said a little bit louder. Anger was beyond what he felt right then and now.

"Oh..okay." He said leaning on the headboard crossing his arms.

"You hungry? Want me to go to Cane's?" Simone smiled then shook her head yes.

"Ight." He got up and put on a shirt before grabbing his keys and walking to the car.

When he got in the car he pulled his gun out of his glove department and put it on his hip.