𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

❝𝘌𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵

❝𝘌𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.
-𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
───

"Can we use the color black for our dresses now since a special someone wanted to do red?" Maimai asked as she intentionally kept her focus on Celeste who looked her up and down with disgust.

"First of all, you can't even go, you a sophomore."

"Ok? Juniors and Seniors can bring someone younger than them though. And we all going together so I don't matter  if me and Sisi and sophomore or not."

"I literally can't fit into any of them dresses without a slight bump poking out my dress I'm not going." Simone spoken as she walked over and sat on the couch with a bowl of ice cream.

Kameron walked over and stood behind the couch. "Yes you are. Pretend like it's a lil belly fat." It was now mid December which meant Simone was almost into her 2nd trimester. Between late November and now, Her bump went from looking like she was a little bloated, and seemed smaller than what she needed to be. Now she looks like she's bigger than what she was suppose to be for 3 months.

"I'm not as small as I was a few weeks ago. I look over bloated now. And besides prom is in February and by that I'll be two times as big."

"There's a lot of big ass dresses you can wear to cover your belly. Stop making excuses not to go anywhere." Simone rolled her eyes to the fact that they thought she was making excuses not to go anywhere when that wasn't the case. One person from her school already knows she pregnant and she doesn't need anyone else knowing.

"You been also anti social as hell these past few weeks, you ight?" Maimai sat next to Simone who had already finished her tub of ice cream.

"I'm always anti social."

"Not with us." Celeste butted in.

Simone shrugged as she didn't know what to say. A lot of shit had been on her mind the past few weeks, and being social was just going to raise her stress level. So she avoided talking to anyone.

"Celeste did you find the therapist I was asking for?" Celeste nodded her head as she gave Simone a business card.

"My mom used to go to therapy so I got this out her room."