𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝𝘉𝘳𝘰, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯

❝𝘉𝘳𝘰, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦.
-𝐂𝐲𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥
───

Kameron wiped the excessive tears falling from Simone's eyes. "Stop cause you finna make me cry."

"I'm sorry sisi...I should've just never said anything-"

"It's fine."  She said wiping her tears before taking the now empty bottle out of Juwellyz's mouth. "It is what it is."

"So what other plan-"

"There is no other plan! I cant do shit even if I tried. I'm done trying. Everywhere I go this nigga behind my back!" She said refraining from moving her face so Celeste could rub her bruises with alcohol.

"Lock that nigga up. This is the only option." Maimai suggested.

"So he could have one of his homies kill me for him? Yeah, no."

"They can't kill you if you live in another state."  Celeste shrugged making Simone raise an eyebrow. "I can't even move to another state. Besides I can't live in a hotel forever so I'm gonna have to get an apartment or sumn. And I'm not even old enough to rent one."

Celeste bit her lip before saying something. "I could ask my mom." All eyes went to her with confusion. "Ask her what?"

"If....we could move." Simone shook her head at the dumb idea. "No. Your mom wouldn't move over some nigga-"

"I can explain the situation. Simone we got limited options right now. I'm glad you've come to your senses about how manipulative and abusive that boy is but we have no other choice. We can't do this shit on our own and you know damn well can't do it by yourself either. Especially now that you have a 2 month old." Celeste explained. The only other option was telling an adult. "What about Maimai? What she gone do? If he can't get to me he's definitely gonna go to someone I know." Simone asked making Celeste lick her lips. Maimai was the only person out of the three of them who had their own household. Kameron could easily move with them since he only stayed at Maimai.

"I'll ask my parents." Maimai shrugged like it wasn't a serious answer.

"And you think they'll.....say yes?" Simone asked gagging a little bit, feeling like she needed to throw up for the third time today.

"Im good at convincing when it comes to them. They'll say no then change their minds later on when I make them feel bad about their decision." Simone squinted her eyes at Maimai who acted carelessly about the situation. "I don't think they would let you if you just up and asked if you could move..moving is a big step, especially if it's out of state."