𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

❝𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

-𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲
───

"Stop picking shit you know I wouldn't wear." Simone said eyeing Celeste who was skimming through her closet.

"Why should it matter? Are y'all not going on a date." Celeste asked pulling out a colorful varisty jacket with ripped jeans. "Wear this then. You so picky."

"I'm not picky I just like specific things." Simone said going in the bathroom to change.

Simone came out with the graphic T shirt and biker shorts "How I look?"

"You look ight." Celeste said scrunching up her face. Simone mugged her. "Bitch I'm kidding you look sexy."

"Mikai texted you." Celeste said looking over at Simone's phone that turned on because of a notification.

"What he say?"

"He said that he apologizes for yesterday and that that Bonnie girl ain't finna hang out wittem anymore." Celeste said scoffing.

"It's whatever." Simone said sighing.

"Nah it's not, her ass purposely tried to humiliate you. I needa teach yo ass how to fight." Celeste said shaking her head.

"Ion know why I don't even be bother anybody." Simone said laughing.

It was true that Simone rarely ever bothered anybody. She was a quiet person so she never understood why nobody ain't like her. Maybe it's because the fact that she is a quiet person. But who wouldn't like a quiet person though?

"I could just exist and I'll have somebody mad. I'll never understand it."

"That's why you need to learn how to fight. We won't always be around you Simone." Celeste said fixing Simone's shirt. Simone stayed quiet because she knew Celeste was right. They wasn't finna be around each other all the time.

Devil.
Would like to FaceTime...

"Aw look he wanna FaceTime." Celeste said looking at the caller ID.

"Huh?!" Simone said slightly loud running over to her phone.

"Don't just look at it accept it girl." Celeste said looking at her crazy. Simone was hesitant to accept it.