𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
───

After the altercation that happened between Devil and his parents he was no longer in the mood. All he wanted to do was go to his house and relax. It was what he needed after all.

But unfortunately Devil had opened up his door to see Destiny sitting on the couch. It looked like she was waiting for him.

"Fuck you doing here?" Devil asked as he closed the door staring at Destiny.

"I was waiting for you. Where you been? I ain't seen you in a fews days" She asked getting up from the couch walking towards him.

"Why that concern you? If I wanted to see you I would. Can you leave?" He asks walking pass her trying to go to his room

"So you just gone use me for pussy whenever you want to? That's not how it works A'belle." She says following him.

"Then how the fuck it work? You knew what it was from the start. Stop acting brand fucking new Destiny."

"You don't get it do you? When you start fucking with me, I'm the only one you gone be fucking with the rest of your life." She says pointing her finger to his back while they both kept walking.

"When have I ever claimed you? Answer that." He says standing in his bedroom door way.

"That shit don't matter. Why you think I'm out here fighting every bitch that look your way? Cause you mine nigga." She says slightly raising her voice. Devil just mugged her.

"You must be forgetting hood niggas don't like to express they feelings which is why you think I'm only pussy." She says laughing. "You let me buy shit with your money. That's what y'all call only pussy these days?"

"I let you buy shit with my money cause god only knows you ain't have none to begin with." Devil says rolling his eyes.

"So fucking what? You wouldn't let me buy shit with your money if you ain't care about me. Stop tryna make me look like a fool."

Destiny was positive she had to be more than just pussy. He wouldn't be going all out for her by letting her buy stuff using his money if they weren't "together."