𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰?𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭.
-𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚
───

"And look at you now, all suspended and shit. You wanna be me so bad." Celeste hanging upside down from off the monkey bars. It was currently 8 PM and they were all hanging at the park.

"It's nun, I'm only suspended until Homecoming." Simone said shrugging as she swung her legs back and forth.

"Nah you was preaching how you would never get suspended. Look at you now." Kameron said slurping on a cup of ramen noodles.

"It was for a good reason. I ain't get suspended for nothing."

"You beat that bitch up and you don't even know how to fight." Celeste said

"Well she do now." Willow said getting on top of the monkey bars.

"Nah hold up a got a question." Maimai making everyone look at her.

"So is one of you niggas gone tell me why I been dreaming about fish?" She asks making Kameron turn his head towards  Celeste and Simone.

"Don't look at me!" Simone said putting her hands up.

"It gotta be you." Kameron said pointing at Celeste who turned her head to the side.

"Um hello I might be the most sexually active out of this group but I still be careful!" She said in an offended tone.

"Well it ain't me." Willow said shrugging making Kameron look the other way.

"Ain't nobody was finna ask you anyway." He mumbled lowly.

"I think it's just random dream you had." She continued to say making Maimai twist her lips.

"Yea... Ight." She said suspiciously eyeing all of them.

"It's so cold. Why the fuck we come out here again?" Simone asks putting her arms inside her shirt. Her shirt was very thin so it still didn't help.

"Cause we got kicked out by Ms. Green. Crazy cause earlier it was damn near 80 degrees."

"You said that like we ain't get kicked out cause we was being to loud and Celeste wasn't purposely going in and out the kitchen to embarrass her mom." Maimai said making Celeste shrug.