𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

❝𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥

-𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲
───

"Okay Bebe, it's almost done."  Simone said pouring Juwellyz's medicine in the formula bottle before closing it up and shaking it.

"Why she crying?"  Devil asked walking inside the kitchen, taking her out of the car seat that sat on the counter, kissing her on her chubby cheek.

"Because she's hungry." She immediately stopped crying as soon as Simone put the bottle in her mouth. "Where are you going with her?"

"My mom finna take her to her checkup." He said walking up the rest of the stairs just as Simone was about to say something. "I was finna take her but okay." She mumbled. The seven weeks passed faster than Simone thought it would. Her surgery was better than expected and was ready to go home 2 weeks after she turned a month. She's now 2 months and is more than a handful. She easily went from 4 pounds to   10 with the helps of her aunts.

"Why does she all of a sudden wanna take her somewhere?" Simone asked watching Devil place the half empty bottle on the counter and strap Juwellyz back in her car seat.

"Is she not her grandma?" He sarcastically asked tugging down on her black true religion beanie as she wandered her eyes around.

"Yea..but she would only wanna talk to her or see her in person...this is like the first time she's taking her anywhere?" Simone said as she glanced at him rolling his eyes.

"Why you questioning it like she a stranger or sumn?"

"...Because I don't like her." She wanted to say. "Never mind forget it." She said instead picking up her ringing phone. "Hello?"

"Lemme see my niece!" Maimai demanded with half of her face in the camera.

"She don't even like you but whatever." Simone on the front camera and moved the car seat closer to her so Juwellyz could be in the camera.

"HIIIIII JT." She squealed. Simone glared at Maimai as she watched the baby's face light up of happiness through the camera.

"Now...watchu say about her not liking me?" She asked shifting her eyes back and forth between Simone and the smiling baby. Simone flipped her off before hanging out. Juwellyz immediately went back to her normal frowned up face expression.

Devil walked downstairs and  opened the door to his mother standing there with her purse in hand.

"I was just knock." She said taking off her sunglasses, stuffing them in her purse before walking past him.