𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❞𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳? 𝘌𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧

-𝐃𝐨𝐣𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐭
───

Simone and Maimai walked out the girl's lockeroom after changing to be greeted by Kameron who was walking down the Hall about to go to her locker.

"Why you look like you wanna drag a bitch by her lace front?" Kameron asked giving Simone a confused look.

"I'll tell you about it later." Simone said opening her locker. Maimai's was a few lockers away from hers so she also went inside hers

"Bascially I was about to drag Nunie ass by her locs" Maimai said making Kameron look at her with a not suprised look on his face.

"Nunie... Nunie... Nunie.." Kameron said snapping his fingers trying to remember her. "The girl that got her nudes passed around like a damn blunt?" Kameron asked making Maimai nod. "What she do?"

"She kept brining up old shit from freshman year and when I hit a nerve she tried to fight me."

"Aw hell nah." Kameron said looking back and forth to see if she saw Nunie anywhere. "I want my fucking rounds. Who she think she is like she cute and shit. Miss girl thought she was giving Mariah Carey when she was really giving mole rat." She continues on making both Maimai and Simone laugh.

"When I see that bitch I'm dragging her by her lil Wayne ass locs. I let her go when she gave me attitude for some stupid shit like two weeks ago but now I want war." Kameron said making Maimai nod in agreement.

"I want my rounds too. She was playing on my top in gym laughing at me to." Maimai said shaking her head closing her locker.

"That ain't nothing. Just wait till Leste find out." Simone said closing her locker walking towards the stairs to leave automatically making Maimai and Kameron follow her.

"Oh Lord. That bitch finna take that shit to the grave. Bless Nunie little soul when you do tell her. " Kameron said putting his hand on his chest shaking his head.

"No. She's not finna get suspended again because of me." Simone said.

"That's the girl that beat up that nigga in the cafeteria right?" Maimai asked making Simone and Kameron nod.