𝐓𝐞𝐧

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

-𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐡
───

"And her logic was she knows I'm a teenager but that doesn't give me an excuse to not be home, like she really sitting there wondering why I'm not home? It's because of her." Simone expressed sitting on the edge of Celeste's bed

Simone didn't have any tears to shed anymore when it came to her mother. She was tired of her shit so her cries for help turned into anger.

"Your mom is such a weirdo. I been telling y'all this ever since she pulled that stunt with me. Tryna tell me I'm a bad friend and shit." Kameron said shaking his head while laughing.

"I'm glad you got kicked out. You know my mom would welcome you with open arms." Celeste said.

Simone sat down in the middle of Celeste and Kameron. It was silent for a split second. Simone couldn't feel anything but betrayal from her mother.

"You wanna cry?" Celeste asked giving a sympathetic look towards Simone. She was tempted to cry yet she didn't want to. Everything was being thrown at her all at once and she couldn't handle it. She just wanted to go away from everything for a little while but didn't know how.

Simone shook her head no. "I'll be ight."

"You don't have to hold your tears in. I know yo mom done put yo through a lot of unnecessary trouble. She gone get the treatment she need. Trust the process." Kameron said rubbing on Simone back.

"Thank y'all. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you guys." Simone said with a tear rolling down her face. She couldn't help it. Kameron and Celeste just hugged her tightly. She needed the affection. Badly.

"Simone what's wrong?" Willow asked coming in then closing the door behind her. Simone had called her over since she hadn't heard from her in a while.

"It's nothing." Simone said dryly. She didn't feel comfortable telling all that went down yet.

Willow rolled her eyes at how she didn't want to tell her what was wrong with her. She thought they were friends. Friends tell each other everything.