𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺❞-𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡───Simone got out the the driver's seat following behind Kameron

-𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
───
Simone got out the the driver's seat following behind Kameron. She grabbed her book bag from the backseat then proceeded through the entrance of Chipotle.

"And don't forget my burrito!"
Celeste yelled before hopping in the passenger seat. Simone nodded before heading inside to put on her uniform.

"Hey Sisi." A familiar voice said behind her. Simone turned around to it was Willow. Willow was more of friend to hang out with at work. Not in general.

"Hey." She said dryly.

Simone and Willow haven't know each other for a long time because Willow had only just started working at Chipotle. But Willow was definitely one of the only staff members Simone would talk to.

Willow didn't really have any friends in general except Simone. Only because she was one of the one's who went to one school while almost the whole city went to another.

Willow had attended Senn while Simone on the other hand attended Lane Tech. The Chipotle they both worked at was closer to Simone's school so Willow was basically an outsider.

Two girls had walked in the restaurant. Catching Simone's attention. She stuffed her phone in her pocket as the girl on the left was looking at the menu to order

"Could I get a chicken burrito with guacamole?" The girl said while looking up at the menu.

"Girl...guacamole? Really Destiny?" The friend scrunched her face up as why to why she would even order that.

A/N: Yes guacamole is nasty. I stand by my statement!

"Just tell the girl what you want and mind ya business"

"Lemme get a steak burrito with pinto beans and tomato salsa"

"11.23" Simone watched her pull out a credit card and insert it into the machine.

"Using yo niggas card huh?"

"You know A'belle love to spoil me" She smiled innocently putting the pin numbers in.

Simone waited for the receipt to print then handed it to her.

"Thanks." They both proceeded to the line where the food was being made.

Simone groaned from the current headache she had. She already knew it was from hunger. Unfortunately she had to wait until her break to eat anything. The door bell rung with the sound of very talkative boys.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara