𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟓

"𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬."

I never believed that it would be so scared seeing him. I was even trembling. Not only me but everyone who was in the room. We all were terrified but I was the one who spoke first.

"How it's going here huh? Are you having fun? Don't you think that hell is-" I was yelling like crazy and Jo with Ash held me back telling me to shut it. They were right. I was acting like an immature child trying to pick up a fight.

"Why did you become a fucking villain? Why did you fucking destroy our families?" I angrily said and he only chuckled.

"I don't have another choice than answering you. Let's be honest here with my lovely 'family' I did everything for the money and the fame. I am actually being honest do whatever you want if you are not believing me. First of all Ash , May and little Yn your daddy was always on the top getting everything while I was left out all the time. I had to kill him but your mother was so clever that she caught me one time. And what was I doing? I was just about to kill your father but that strong woman stopped me from everything without your dad realising. That's why she treated you guys like that. She wanted you to be diplomat and smart "mY mOm HaTeS mE" no you idiot she doesn't , ok? Your mom was a good person trying to protect her stupid family. Anyways let's move to Zack's family. Your mom was a little bit too famous and bringing her down would end her career because your family with the Ln's was so connected like you guys were hiding something. About your father he was a little bit too close with your mom. Yes I know they were married but he had to back off so bye bye because he actually had a nice quirk but your mother's quirk was better , water manipulation and she could even bend water like a god. Oh yes she was a doctor what am I saying hahaha. And lastly Joseph's family I fucking hate your royal family. For real what the fuck was so wrong with your father? He had a lot of money and this idiot worked for me. He wanted more and I wanted his money so I ended him because your father wanted to get above me that's why. Your mother was actually a really cute woman she was just annoying." We all were stunned.

No one was as furious as Jo and I. Jo didn't hesitate and threw him a feather which exploded right in front of his face. Ash held him back and one of the policemen were mad with how he acted against the villain. I mean it's normal but they informed him.

"You don't even feel guilty with everything you have done? What the fuck is going on with you? You destroyed 3 fucking families for nothing." Zack spatted and he started yelling and after Zack , May also started yelling.

"SHUT UP." Ash screamed and everyone stopped talking. Even Isaac stopped talking "you coward I can't spend all my day here just to see you. We learned why you killed our parents. Just answer my last question and we are off." It has been a while since I has seen Ash looking like this.

"Where have you been hiding all these years and why did you want to burn her alive?" Yes that's a question we idiots haven't asked him. We all just started yelling at him without biasing on the questions.

"Where have I been hiding? On your grandpa's house. Right after my parents died I was living there but no-did you idiots care enough about me to find out? No I mean look at you Ash. A fucking business man who took over my company. Ah~my company , my success and everything ended when Jo's daddy was helping you Ash getting on my company. Come on everything was so good when I was young. I was being myself. You turned me into a villain but no my asshole brother decided to become a fucking hero to save people." Now with what logic is he thinking? I am starting to reach a conclusion that he is really dumb and hopeless that he turned himself into that. We didn't do anything wrong. He is selfish wanting everything for him.

"I wanted Yn burned alive because it would be so beautiful showing her where she belongs to. Yn I hate you so much because if only your mother was dead earlier than I was planning I would have destroyed you. You are so strong you fucking monster. I knew exactly that you were going to be stronger than your father. Everyone in this family had money and they all are famous and you Yn became the number 1 like your mother said. You have fame and money you monster. I want everything you have for me. All for myself , but if I chased and stalked I would make you think that I actually want you to team up with me. No. I would never want that. The Ln family is my biggest enemy-"