𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟐

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞."

The next few days you were training nonstop as you were really nervous and tensed with everything. You even called Ash and told him everything.

"Help me." He answered my call and I first said. I heard him gasping and I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"What happened?" He asked and he sounded worried. Laying on my bed I started explaining him everything.

"He is alive. I think he is still after me." I was about to cry but I didn't. By thinking about him I am so scared.

"Kill him. Even if they arrest you I will help you with everything." He didn't want that but he didn't know what to say. Maybe killing him would save your life.

"That's what I am planning to do. They don't know that I am hiding 2 guns. I already have the permission holding them because have talked with the police about this." They better not know about this one because I know Jo and Katsuki are going to kill me. Even if they arrest me for killing him I will at least be free.

"I will come." Ash said and I was speechless "you are going to catch him and I want to know who is that bastard. Wait for me Yn." He hung up and I stared at my phone "wow what happened?" I asked myself and I was a little bit dizzy.

'Kill him you will be free' my brain screamed and I nodded. I won't hesitate.

Jo was also worried , but he didn't show it. He remained silent. He knows that something is going to happen. Because...He saw in your eyes that you are going to kill this villain. He didn't want you to do that. He went for patrolling so he could clear his mind. Bakugou was also patrolling at the same spot as Jo. He saw him and ran to him.

"Oi snowflake." Jo recognised that voice and turned around facing Bakugou. He felt relieved because he could tell Bakugou about what he saw.

"Oh it's you." Jo mumbled as Bakugou was yelling. Jo didn't pay much attention.

"Dynamight do you really care about Yn?" He asked as Bakugou blinked twice.

"Of course you ass! She means the world to me-" Jo cut him off as they were walking.

"Do you trust me?" Bakugou didn't say something. He just raised an eyebrow.

"I said , do you trust me?" Jo asked again as Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck and nodded.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else." Bakugou didn't know what's going on and he was a bit worried. They sat at a bench and Jo took a deep breath.

"After Yn graduated from Highschool...something is going on with her eyes." Jo stared at Bakugou who was speechless. He didn't really believe him , but the fact that you had a tail and didn't tell him made him at least believe Jo.

"And?"

"And when she is not herself well her eyes 'talk' to me. I mean that I can somehow see the future with her eyes but it's not always the truth. It's like seeing the 'bad' future. I hope you understand what I'm saying." He looked at Bakugou again who gulped and believed him.

"Yn...is going to kill the person who has been chasing her." Right now Bakugou was scared and he didn't dare talking but he did talk.

"W-who?" Bakugou wanted to kill whoever hurt you , especially that villain but he couldn't. Even if he wanted he couldn't. The power that villain holds is like yours. After all is your power. Is his power. You have this power because it is connected with his.

"We don't know his name. Nobody knows it. He just wants Yn eyes and Zack's abilities , he can heal way better than doctors and nurses , it's the water bending he does. Mostly Yn but still I saw in Yn's eyes that she is going to kill him with a gun." You wanted to end him more than anything. End him and you wanted to stop being hero. You have been through a lot. You don't want to suffer anymore.