𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟎

"𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬."

After the last night events you came back home pretty late. You didn't really sleep , today was the big day. Seeing your old classmates and Aizawa. Not only that , but you were really nervous about seeing everyone again , your old teachers.

You were running all over your house. Jo was looking at you with a blank look because he was wondering how can you be so energetic when the time is only 7 a.m.

He was getting ready too for a mission alone. He wants to do missions alone , he had some missions with you but he ended up lecturing you.

You were protecting him half of the time and he for sure didn't like that. He is 4 years older than you and he feels ashamed when you protect him. He is the one who is supposed to protect you.

"YN CALM THE FUCK DOWN" he yelled as you greeted your teeth slamming the table.

"JO! YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SEE EVERYONE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. AND WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY?" You sank on the floor and started yelling.

Jo ignored you and kept eating his food. You sighed and ran to your room changing into your hero costume. You rushed the stairs and Jo was at the couch. You sat beside him and hugged his arm.

"What do you want again?" He greeted his teeth as you looked away. In fact he really loves you but this guy gets annoyed easily.

"I am going to see Katsuki and I am not ready. Basically I am not ready to see everyone after all these years. I will enter the meeting room and what am I supposed to say? 'Hey guys what's up Yn here?' I don't know." You sighed and he started petting your hair with his cold hands. 

"Yn you idiot. You don't really have to say something. Just enter the meeting room and say 'hey guys'" you facepalmed and he hissed.

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM YN? I AM HELPING YOU , ARENT I?" You growled on his ear and he hit your head.

"Hey hey what's happening here?" Akane who looked really messy came to the kitchen and looked at you.

"Mr.Steelix here is really shy" Jo joked crossing his arms. You stood from the couch and went on the second floor checking on Zack. He was still sleeping. You smiled and kissed his cheek admiring how he was sleeping.

Walking back at the living room you sat with Akane who was at her phone while Jo was painting his nails.

"Hey isn't that my nail polish?" I snatched it from him and he grabbed it back.

"Yeah? So what?" He smirked as you rolled your eyes.

"I blame myself for showing you how to paint nails." You facepalmed and checked on the time.

"OH SHIT. FUCK. I HAVE TO BE AT THE UA IN 10 MINUTES." You put your boots on and grabbed your phone as well as money stuffing it at your pockets.

"Why is the meeting so early?" Akane asked and you shrugged your shoulders "girl I don't even know. Shota was the one who made this schedule." You grabbed May's car keys and got in. You started driving really fast. You would have used your wings but you decided not to use violence for today.

"I swear to god if policemen pop right now" you sighed and you still had 5 minutes. You heard the sirens and you stopped driving looking at the window of the car. It was the police. You stopped and sighed. They looked at you and recognised you. They didn't say something.

"Yeah I know I am driving really fast. I have a fucking meeting in about...3 minutes and yes I have to be here." I straightforward said and they blinked twice.