smut

(its been a while)
(btw i go by she/they/theirs <3)

my storyline is such a cringe like ew.

i was chillin on the couch when mattia came downstairs and saw me about to turn on a movie, i had some doordashed snacks from 7/11 my favorites then i turned on the movie.

mattia sat next to me covering up with the blanket i had on me, he stole my candy.. 😐

i smacked him (lightly) "cunt" i said rolling my eyes "arent you supposed to be eating clean?" i asked looking confused.

he put the candy down fast and laid his head on my shoulder. i giggled eating some takis then paid attention to the movie.

(20 mins)

mattias pov:

im bored and on brick rn, they look real sexy sitting there watching tv.

i put my hand on their thigh rubbing it and squeezing it, she looks unbothered by me. i started inching my hand closer to their cunt... she was still unbothered by me.

so i slowly put my hands on it then she froze. she looked.... scared? i moved my hands back then i pretended like nothing happened.

she put their snacks on the coffee table, paused and stood in front of me. "what? i didnt do anything" i said.

they kissed me, she pulled me off the couch then took me upstairs to the bedroom. she dropped their clothes and laid on the bed in her bra and panties.

she was waiting for me to do something  because she was all ready for me.

i dropped my clothes off too getting on the bed with them, i was kissing all over their body just touching all over them. i haven't had sex with nai in so long it almost feels like the first time.

she stopped me by grabbing my hand putting it on their throat.

"squeeze, and force me to beg for you to fuck me" she said.

i started squeezing lightly scared i might hurt her, she nodded for me to squeeze harder. so i did.

a little moan came out which lowkey kinda scared me a sorta

"please, i want you. and only you. she begged. use me. ive missed you so much mattia its been a while"

i was hesitant, but i took it slow before working my way to fucking them with my free hand i was squeezing their tits. i was twisting and playing with their nipples. i went down to go suck on them and bite the- (okay that's enough)

i went down to their soaking wet cunt just to tease them a bit with my tongue. licking in between their lips lightly, just enough for them to make noises.

heavy breathing, and light moans came from them. she pushed my head a closer a little bit. so i just went all in.

gasps and moans coming from them was loud but its been a while since we've had sex sooo. she was pushing my head back for me to stop so i did but i slipped two fingers in going at a medium pace then speeding up a lil.

she was covering their mouth trying not to be loud like we were at their moms house. i moved her hand away from her mouth.

"be as loud as you want" i said going really really fast.

"mattia slow down im gonna fucking-" she said whining then she came.

i pulled down my boxers teasing her a bit then i slid in...

"fuck.. damn girl. we need fuck everyday now. you really squeezing me. i said thrusting slowly but steadily but tell me if you want me to go faster."

they nodded.

"mattia, this shit hurts so much" she whined

"let me know if you want me to stop"

she nodded.

i was leaving passionate kisses all over their face and neck. she was whining like a big ass baby .

"mattia ... go faster a little bit" she said

i sped up a little which made their moans louder, "harder .. please ." she said making eye contact

i went harder every thrust, slamming my hips against their cunt. their screams got louder each thrust. 

in

and

out

in

and

out

in

and

out.

i came on their stomach, but i put two fingers in going at a fast pace until she came.

i cleaned them up, we went downstairs then finished the movie.

(the end ig)

its kinda long..