cheating prank (mattia)

(mattias pov)
my gf is mad fucking crazy.

like honestly she told me something that ill never forget like i never will, ive dated so many white girls in my past.. and she knows them all.

(flashback)
"now if you think your leaving all this for a white bitch you got another thing coming for yo ass and aint saying its me."

(present)

well yeah thats what she said. nai is pretty asf but shes crazy, so um shes been cheated on in every relationship that shes been in. imma be bruised after doing this prank but its worth it to get her back.

so im with my ex gf jenna (shes mad pretty i love her), so were gonna be in our bed pretending to be fucking but in reality we're just messing with the covers.

i grabbed the camera and started recording,

"whats good youtube welcome back to me and nais channel so today imma be pranking nai because she pranked me with kairi so i wanted to get her back with my ex jenna. so shes out with ari gabby and jade just shopping for stuff cause thats a something she likes, so imma do a cheating prank on her, me and jenna are gonna be in the same bed making it seem like we're fucking but we're acctually gonna be kicking the covers"

i walked upstairs where jenna was in the bed with her bra and underwear on, i was in my boxers.

"aight yall imma see where she is rn"

i called her to see where she was.

S: hey babe
M: where are you rn?
S:at footlocker omw to h&m why?
M: okay and no reason i just wanted to know
S: ... okay love you gotta go.
M: love you too
(call ended)

"okay so shes at footlocker going to h&m next so lets get his prank started like rn early"

(20 mins later)

i heard her blasting king von pulling up to the house, so i grabbed the camera going to set it up on thr dresser being stuff so it could be hidden.

"BABE IM HOME" i heard her say from downstairs.

"okay lets start moaning" i giggled.

me and jenna started moaning loudly enough for her to hear.

as she ran upstairs faster than james charles could say shoreeee. she snatched off the covers to reveal us under there kicking the covers..

as she stared at me and jenna she dropped all of her stuff and went down to her knees.

ive never seen her cry before.. we've dated for 2 years and ive never seen her cry before. only during when im only punishing her, but not like acctually like fucking up her mind. i could tell she was over thinking.

i heard her sobbing.. she looked up at me with tears comming out..

she eventually would've murdered one of us but she just cried..

nai walked out of the room going downstairs opening the kitchen draw coming upstairs with a big ass butcher knife.

"get out now"

i stared with my eyes wide at her holding the knife like she was gonna stab us both.

"get the fuck out mattia polibio and you too prostitue"

she only called me by my full name when she was sad or really mad.

"chop chop before i murder both of you"

jenna quickly got her stuff on and left.

she dropped the knife going to her knees sobbing her eyes off.

"why.."

i didnt say anything to her. i sat there feeling bad as ever.

"MATTIA YOU FUCKING KNEW IM BROKEN, IM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID A PRANK ON YOU WITH KAI IT WAS A JOKE IM SO SORRY IF YOU DONT WANT ME THEN WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT. I WOULDVE TOOK IT THAT WAY AND LEAVE YOU. WHY"

"i-im sorry its a prank"

"i dont care.. GET OUT NOW"

she threw the knife at me but i dodged and it stuck on the wall, she walked out to her room shutting the door and locking it.

i stared in shock of what she said and did, i grabbed the camera off the dresser with my eyes wide.

"um.. that took a turn"

i heard giveon from her room and yes it was heartbreak anniversary.

"WHY YOU WALK OUT MY LIFE WHY YOU WALK OUT MY LIIIIIFEEE IIIIIII GET LIKE THIS EVERYTIMEEEE ON THESE DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE YOU AND MEEEEE HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARYYYYYY" i heard her sob as the music played.

"babe. im sorry, we're not breaking up"

"FUCK OFF YOU REALLY HURT ME BITCH"

"i love you?"

i saw the door open, and her arms wrapped around my waist.

"please dont do that again, im sorry for what i did with kairi"

i felt her tears on my stomach as she cried, i gave in turning off the camera picking her up squeezing her tight.

"i love you daddy" her beautiful smile popped out giving me a kiss on the lips.

"i love you too baby"..

we both sat on the bed as she laid in my arms venting