was it all a dream? pt2

when i got home i broke down on floor crying and bawling my eyes out. i didnt know what to do or say.. my life is drastically taking a turn.

after a while i ended up falling asleep on the couch..

(3 hours later)

i woke up with a pounding headache i checked my phone to see it was 3 pm i saw mattia was gone somewhere but i didnt bother to ask.

i took some ibuprofen and drank some water with it. my phone started ringing so i answered to see it was mattia.

mp: hey how you feeling?
sp: im okay where are you?
mp: i was at the store now im gonna come back home, want anything to eat?
sp: sure i want mcdonald's, and thank you.
mp: np i love you.
sp: i love you too.
(call ended)

i checked my phone to a bunch of messages from my mom and alejandro.

mom <3
Sa'Nai you okay? mattia said you broke down in the kitchen about your pregnancy.
me: so he told you?
mom <3
yes he did and im not mad and ill be there every step of the way.
me: thank you mom :) want me to buy you a plane ticket when we do the gender reveal during the ultrasound?
mom <3
yes and make sure you dont miss your appointments.
me: i wont :)
mom <3 okay well just let me know, i love you and take care
me: i love you too mom and take care too.

after i texted my mom i called alejandro.

ale: soo mom told me
me: yea i know..
ale: are you ok tho?
me: yea im fine.
ale: aight im just asking.
me: okay thanks.
ale: aight gotta go love you baby sister.
me: love you too.
(call ended)

mattia came home with some stuff for me since imma get bigger with our daughter/son. and some mcdonald's.

we ate and watched luca, i got an unusual text from a number i didnt recognized..

unknown: hey.. how are you?
me: ?
unknown: its me.. jay.
me: leave me alone.. i dont wanna be bothered with you anymore.. howd you get my new number?
jay: ari gave it to me..

that bitch..

jay: she told me you were pregnant.. and i wanted to see if you were okay.

me: *blocks*

"mattia imma give you my ex boyfriend jays number.. go off on him and send those pictures and vids of us fucking and those mirror pics we took naked." i said texting him his number.

"aight cool" he said smiling