stripper pole.

(nais pov)
i bought a stripper pole.. yes i did.. and do i regret it hell no. i didnt tell mattia tho.. and they're coming to install it today.

(third pov)
nai (Sa'Nai) heard a knock at the door while she was sitting on the couch.. she ran to the door and the men who were gonna install that pole were on the other side.. she let them in and guided them to a room that was empty.. she decided to turn that room into something for herself.. cause mattia had a game room. she also ordered a big red couch to go in that empty space.  as they installed the pole. her couch had came, but they brought it in as soon as the workers were finnished.

she put up the couch and she had already bought decorations the day before so she made the room look nice.

mattia was out with ale, kai, alvaro and robert.

(nais pov)
since mattia was out, i decided to try it out for the first time..

i did a couple of tricks and i enjoyed it.

i changed my clothes into some booty shorts and a nike sports bra.

"hey alexa play earned it by the weeknd." (fifty shades of grey type beat)

(mattias pov)
i was hanging out with the boys today cause they invited me to out and have some fun.

i dropped them all off back home and i was on my way home to be with my wifeyy.

i parked the car in the garage.. i unlocked the door to hear music playing

as i dropped the keys off on the counter i walked upstairs into the empty room where the music was coming from.

the door was cracked a lil so i was able to see something..

i saw nai dancing on a stripper pole.

she looked good.. like really good.

as her body moved to the music was extraordinary.. everything about her was beautiful.. her hair, her smile. everything i loved about her.. shes mine.. sometimes i wonder what did i do to deserve her.. i mean after all that stuff i did.. ive doubted someone like her would like someone like me.

she still remembers all that shit i said about black girls.. she seems like she doesn't care..

*flashback*
"black girls are disgusting"
*says the nword multiple times*

*present*
flashbacks fill my head on the verge for me to cry.. i feel so bad.. she doesn't deserve me. and i don't deserve her.

"i can't believe thats mines" i whispered walking in the room.

she jumped a lil as she saw me

"hey alexa pause." (pause the music)

"hey baby" her beautiful voice says giving me a kiss.

"hey bae.. uh can we talk for a lil please" i say

"sure anything for you daddy" she says as we both sit down.

"im so sorry.. like. im sorry" tears start streaming down my face as she looks in confusion with her eyes full of lust.

"what- what did you do- did you cheat..?!" she says hugging me tightly.

"i- im sorry. i was by the door watching you and i had all these thoughts run through my head about my past and everything.. im truly s-sorry i dont know what i did to deserve you. i- i really thought black girls like you didnt like me" i managed to get out.

"hey. i put those things aside. i forgot about all that other shit. i love you from the bottom of my heart. i never really cares that much to hate you. i honestly never like have it in my heart or my sould just to hold grudges over some minor shit." she says calmly getting on my lap giving me kisses.

"i know but it still haunts me"

"baby i promise its okay. i dont care about that really. i swear."

"well.." if its okay then im ok too."

she started giving him a bunch of kisses.

"ill love you regardless okay just remember that always"

she wipes my tears away and we go downstairs and feed princess and let her out in the back to play a lil and cuddle.