flirting.

(nais pov)
i was bored hanging with mattia and his friends. so i decided to flirt with robert cause the mf is adorable.

i texted him telling him to start saying random freaky shit to me, making mattia jealous

i told him to look me up and down while im on my phone cause mattia would notice sooner or later and compliment some features about me like how big my ass is and all this good stuff, i told him ill pay him tmorrow.

i decided to make a tiktok. the bodyodyodyody one.

"body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist
body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist
(i started twerking at this part)
body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody
ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody
look at how i  bodied that, ate it up and gave it back"

"damn nai you looked good" robert says looking me up and down.

"thank you bestie, you always look good too" i said giving him a hug

i saw mattias face and he looked mad as hell.

"nai cmon lets go get something to eat" he says getting up grabbing my arm

"but im not hungry"

"you are now"

i grabbed my phone as he pulled me out the door.

"bye yall, bye robert"

all-"bye"

we hopped into the truck. he started it up and pulled off. he had his hand on my thigh speeding home. i lowkey got scared.

we finally reached the house i got out the truck walking into the house. he stayed in on the phone with somebody.

i ran upstairs and took off everything throwing on a revealing outfit under a robe cause i knew i was about to get the d.

i layed on the bed in my purple versace robe with some comfortable socks.

i was texting robert asking him how much money he wanted.

Rob😜: i want at least 50 bucks.
Me: aight i gotchu and thankss boo :)
Rob😜: np nai.

i heard him coming upstairs and walk into the room.

he snatched my phone turning it off and setting it on the nightstand.

i sat up looking at him with a 😐 expression but without the attitude.

i stood up infront of him. this mf was tall. 5"5 tingz 😛.

his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to his chest

"so baby.. you thought it was cool to flirt with robert huh"?

"yes i did daddy"

"now you wanna be obedient, you broke rule number three.. and it wasnt that hard. now i gotchu, so strip for me my little play toy"

i slowly slid off my robe setting it on the bed, my crop top came off next along with my shorts. leaving me in my bra and underwear. i sat back leaning on the bed.