prank

(nais pov)
so me and mattia are gonna hang out with my brother alejandro and my bestie kairi and i decided im gonna prank mattia.

so basically imma give more attention to kairi then him so like me and kai are gonna be flirty or whatever so lets see how this goes.

(a/n: they're youtubers and tiktokers)

so i grabbed the camera and started recording.

"whats good youtube its Sa'Nai with a prank on mattia, so my baby is sleep and im downstairs so he cant hear me and i dont talk that loud.. so basically gonna be flirty with his best friend kairi cause we're going out to the mall today and imma be petty today. so lemme get my ass in the shower and wake mattia up and tell him we vlogging today".

i set the camera down and i went upstairs to go shower.

as soon as i got out i got dressed into sweat pants and one of mattias hoodies along with some airforces.

i did my hair and i put a black beanie on my curls were popping out.

i grabbed the camera and started recording again.

"okay so i got dressed into something light so imma pick up my brother alejandro and imma get kairi also and they're in on this prank too"

i grabbed the car keys and took mattias truck to go get them i brung them to my house.

as soon as i walked in the door with them i ran upstairs to go wake him up.

"babe.. bae get up lets gooo get ready"

he woke up eventually.

"okay im up shawty.." he has that morning voice.. chilee we could fuck rn but the boys downstairs 🥴.

"go get dressed and shower we're leaving to go out and vlog and have some fun at the mall"

"aight bett lemme get ready"

he got up and i gave him a kiss walking out of the room going downstairs.

"okay so kai hes up now and we're gonna start talking then when he comes downstairs imma says some shit u gon say some shit that will make him jealous okay?" 

"okay bett"

i set up the camera i started recording alejandro was on his phone and me and kai we're talking.

all of us heard mattia come downstairs so me nd kai were flirting but ale didnt bother to say nun.

"bae you went to get them first?"

"yeah i did mattia".

(mattias pov)

i called her bae.. and she called me MATTIA!?!. chile i wanna choke this gorl rn but imma leave her alone she looks happy.

i noticed she was being touchy with kai. i didnt think anything of it cause she was so loving and sweet.

i was in the kitchen listening to their conversation i had saw that he had put his hand on her thigh where my hand goes.

i was mad as hell tho i dont wanna hurt kairi tho but i will if i have to.

"okay lets go yall so lemme grab the camera real fast and we'll be on our way"