back home

tour got postponed so mattia came back home, i was so excited because i havent seen him for a while. i was so excited to pick him up from the airport and to see kairi too :)

i got his benz keys and put on his hoodie, sprayed on his cologne, grabbed the vlog camera and went to the truck and started the video.

"what is up yall its been a while since ive done a video but mattia went on tour as some of yall may know so imma go get him from the airport :)"

"yk what.. lets play the industry baby song thats shit SLAPS. you're homophobic if you dont agree"

i turned that shit all the way up. the whole car was boomin. i lowkey stopped at the store for some snacks for myself because im a hungry ass bitch and i eat.

(goes into the store with camera)

"yall im getting 2 bags for blue takis candy and arizona watermelon and fruit punch. because im fat like that" i said grabbing the stuff.

i paid and left going to the airport. mattia had called me and said he landed but he's waiting for me to cum i mean. come get him.

"yall i finna go get my baby" i shrieked.

i pulled up and told him i was outside but he told me which entrance he was at and i saw my tall ass palm tree. i parked the benz and i got out to hug him. and kissed him all over his face happy. i had to stop to put his luggage in the trunk and he got in and we went back home.

i stopped recording because yk i had to talk about something with bae.

"so i havent got caught yet. they haven't put out missing reports for jay being missing, so im good"

he nodded "good job, now we needa celebrate"

once we dropped mattia's luggage off we went to a stripclub and was drinking and catchin ass from strippers while making that shit rain on them mfs.

but i got hella drunk but mattia wasnt drunk so he could drive us home.

mattias pov: nai fell asleep in the car drunk as hell, i grabbed the vlog camera and started recording.

"sorry we didnt record alot but i got back home from tour because it got postponed until next summer because of covid reasons which really sucks but um nai is knocked out drunk and cold from when we went to the strip club but ill see yall tmorrow"

we made it home, i came in the house with her on my shoulder and took her upstairs dropping her on the bed. i put the camera on the charger and laid in the bed with her.

i turned on the tv watching ksi and slowly fell asleep.