fuck these rules

(mattias pov)
so me and nai went to target cause she needed to buy some stuff, she was wearing these jeans that made her ass pop out in them, ofc i had to be the overprotective bae and stand behind her everytime the bent down to get something.

i accidentally pushed up against her which made me hard.

(nais pov)
me and mattia are at target rn getting some stuff i needed and whatever he wanted, i had some cute ripped jeans on that made me look good in them. he was being mad overprotective like babe.. i know when to knock a nigga (IM BLACK) out when i need too.

so he pushed up against me and i felt how hard he was i smirked. i would bend down on purpose pushing up against him to be ✨petty✨.

i felt him grab my waist pulling his mask down to whisper in my ear.

"you did it so now you fix it"

he pulled his mask up walking to the cash register.

we paid for everything then left.

i packed everything in the trunk, while mattia is in the drivers seat. i closed the trunk pushing the cart somewhere getting in the truck.

the whole ride home his hand was on my thigh. he knew i loved it, we pulled up home unloading everything putting it away.

as i was changing into something comfy mattia smacked my ass hard.

"owie daddy stop it"

"no"

"well then im not fucking you, i can touch myself"

"first off.. youre mine i can do whatever i want with you, secondly rule #2-"

"fuck these rules"

"no you gotta follow them"

"i said 🖕🏽fuck🖕🏽 these 🖕🏽 rules🖕🏽." i said flipping him off and giggling

"go lay down now i gotchu since you think you all big and bad, in reality you really be begging for more or for me to stop. so keep that same energy when im deepstroking yo shit, now hurry up and listen to daddy cause he gets what he wants also when he wants it"

i listened to what he said because yk he looked like he was gonna murder me, i saw him smirking at me.

as my back was arched i felt some hands grab my ass and squeeze it tightly.

"ow daddyyy"

"shut up damn"

(play song)

his fingers were playing with my shorts but he eventually stopped snatching them off me, his fingers were playing with my clit knowing i would get weak by it (he knows me like a book)

"mmm s-stop it daddy"

"no."

i felt his fingers slide into me going in and out a couple of times, then pulling out repeating the same process.

"look at me i wanna see you get weaker and weaker by the second" he smirked

"ahh oh fuck p-please i-im s-sorry" i whined.

"so now you wanna say sorry but its too late now baby so take it"

his fingers went back into me going at a fast pace making my legs shake while i came without warning.

"i-im sorry"

"it's okay just ride daddy i wanna feel you baby"

i managed to get over to him while my legs we're practically weak asf, i slowly lowered myself down on him but he was impatient so he pushed me down fast making me yell out loud.

"oh-shi-shit n-no"

"i thought i told you to keep dat same energy"

his hands were guiding my hips up and down as my legs were hurting, he hit my g spot every stroke making me scream is name.

my head ended up on his shoulder leaving hickeys on his neck and his jawline.

cum was rolling down my leg from how many times he hit the right spot.

" ahh fuck i- i can't take it mm im cumming again"

i came again for the 4th time.

his pettiness came to him to start playing with my clit  while speeding up his strokes a little more.

i tried getting off of him but he kept holding my waist tight leaving bruises.

"im almost done ma just wait"

knowing that im practically not gonna walk for a month or 2 but it was worth it.

"a-are you d-done y-yet?"

"no i lied i just dont want you walking, also sit on my face baby i wanna taste you"

i managed to get up above his face slowly going down but his impatient ass pushed me down.

i felt him flicking his tounge back and forth on my clit.

"o-omg i-i- s-s-shit"

he started sucking on my clit harshly, my hand ended up on his forehead trying to move off him

"s-stop d-d-daddy" at that point i came again

"nope im not done with you, now go face the mirror on the bed on your knees"

i got off of him doing what he told me too, i felt him slide into me grabbing my throat.

"ma- daddy m-my legs h-hurt"

"i know but i promise you im almost done"

his strokes started getting faster and deeper, i kept trying to pull away from him but he kept his grip on me tightly.

"im cumming ma"

"please h-hurry i- i cant feel anything"

i felt him cum in me, after he pulled out i fell on the bed with tears in my eyes and my legs shaking.

he hovered me with a smirk on his face but his eyes softened a little cause my body was hurting alot.

"come here baby im sorry but you made me mad"

i couldn't get up really but he giggled picking me up to shower and putting my clothes on going to sleep.