shower

(nais pov)
mattia was out and about shopping for himself cause i went last week.

i needed to get ready because me and him are going grocery shopping.

i got all my hygiene stuff from the cabinet in the bathroom.

i played on the alexa "The Morning" by The Weeknd.

(a/n: *sigh* its an obsession)

i started my shower then hopped in, i let the water hit me before i started washing my body.

(mattias pov)
i was out shopping for a bunch of clothes cause i needed some.

i put all my stuff into the truck and headed home.

finally i maded home i dropped off my stuff off in the kitchen.

i heard music upstairs she must be in her room or in the shower, the voice i heard was the weeknd. this gorl is alway listening to him. like sis. chill.

i went upstairs to go see what she was doing.

i noticed her shadow figure in the shower and i wanted to get in with her even though i already took one.

(nais pov)
as i was washing my body i felt to arms wrapped around my waist, i turned around and it was mattiaaa

"hey daddyy how was shopping" i said giving him a kiss

"hey ma it was fun i got a lot of shit and some shoes too"

"oh sounds nice"

i swear when i felt him i got horny.. like real horny.. i didnt want him to notice tho or i didnt want to tell him.

"ma you good"

"yeah im ok-"

i finnished washing up then i hopped out the shower.

i threw on a simpsons hoodie and some leggings with socks.

he just put on nike outfit.

he wrapped his hands around my waist

"so that night when you pranked me and i didnt let you cum did you touch yourself?" he said questioning me.

my eyes grew wide.

"so did you?"

i didnt say anything. like i was honestly stuck.

he grabbed me by my throat..

"answer my question"

"n-no i didnt"

"remember rule #1"

"i said i didnt"

"you swear? if you dont i wont fuck you for a month"

i wanted dick badly so i had to be truthful

"FINE. yes i did"

"so you broke all the rules huh?"

"yes.."

"guess who aint getting no dick for 2 days.. you are 😛"

"mmtch.. mann"

"ion care u shoudda never done what you've did"

"okay.. idc. just go pick up the groceries from walmart since i preordered them"

"mhm okay ma" he gave me a kiss and let me go.

he left to go get groceries.. i ordered them at the farthest walmart from our house.

okay since he wasnt gonna. give me any dick imma break rule #2 mhm wanna know why cause imma bAd bItch😍.

anyways i took off my pants then threw on a thOng.. instead of my simpsons hoodie i threw on his. after all that i went into my special room with the stripper pole in it.

i had a bunch of hidden sex toys in this room whenever he wouldn't fuck me.

i had grabbed a vibrator out the closet that was in a box full of other shit that i had hidden.

i left the door wide open. princess was outside in the backyard playing.

i had slid my thOng to the side then started to tease myself.

(a/n *sigh* i cant be serious)

i turned on the vibrator and placed it on my clit.

it felt good.

"fuck omg i missed this"

i was moaning like hell..

(mattias pov)

nai made me go get the groceries from the store because.. shes lazy and she didnt mention cleaning up cause the house was already clean. maybe she was watching a movie.

the worker packed everything up in the trunk.. and i left going home, also the fact that she really ordered all of this stuff at the farthest walmart in the city is suspicious.

i made it home. i unloaded all the groceries.

i took off all my stuff and placed it on the couch real fast cause i heard her moaning.. aint no way in hell she's cheating on me.

i ran upstairs to see what she was doing.

"omg im cumming"

"daddy fuck omg"

"so your in here using a vibrator."

she jumped a lil cause her eyes were closed shut and she didnt hear me walk in.

"uh yeah"

i took the vibrator out if her hands then threw it.

"you can get head but no dick for a month now"

"you wouldn't last that longg😭"

"yes i would"

"yeah yeah idc i want head im horny"

he glared at me.

"you ain't getting shit"

"mhm. ok no head from me for a month"

"ok.."

"aight now since im always cleaning up.. go put the groceries away and lemme finnish myself off since you dont wanna help me"

he glared at me again

"okay"

i grabbed the vibrator again as soon as he left i turned it back on.. 2 mins later i came. i cleaned up then went downstairs.

he gave me a death stare.

the end