party+girl on girl.

(mattias pov)
aight so im finally gonna allow nai to go to a party. because the last time she went her dumbass got extremely drunk and passed out on the floor, people thought she died but she eventually woke up.

the party was at ales house, we both got dressed into something decent and headed there.

(play song)

as we walked in nais favorite song played. and yes.. its by the weekend. this girls is obsessed.

"ooh yess my favorite song" she shrieked as she ran to the drink section.

im not gonna get too drunk because imma have to take her home anyways.

i saw her grab a whole bottle of hennessy and chugged that down.

i walked over to her and gave her the 😒 look.

"aye chill you dont need all that"

"yes i do. i rarely go to parties cause of you"

she turned her head and saw arianna standing there talking to gabby, along with kairi and ale talking too.

she walked over to them then made a conversation. i shrugged and walked away..

(nais pov)
okay since mattias controlling ass.. wants to be mean and wont let me have fun. i quickly came up with a idea, everytime i see someone i recognized, i would ignore him and walk towards them then start talking. once i felt him walk away i would go get sum else to drink down.

once i told them ill be back i ran over to get some 1800 silver along with some patròn silver. once i saw him walk away from a group i would run back ari and gabby.

i wiped my mouth while i was there.

"aye nai you good" ari says questioning me.

"mattia wont let me have fun so i decided to do whatever while hes not looking cause ian got time for a lecture"

"ooh you go girl" gabby says hyping me up.

i smiled looking around for mattia, he must have went to the bathroom.

"ill be right back hol up" i told them as i grabbed a big ass cup full of vodka chugging that shit down.

i went over to the mfs that was getting zooted and i hit a blunt a couple of times..

about 5 mins later i felt that shit hit me..

(mattias pov)
i was looking around for nai.. i spotted her with gabby and ari just being girls but i didn't think any of it.

she ran over to me jumping into my arms. i caught her.

"hi daddyyyyy" she said dragging out the y.

"hi? you good?"

"yeah im good"

i smelt some alcohol and weed on her.

"so your doing this now?"

"BITCH YOU GET HIGH EVERYDAY FUCK YOU MEAN SO YOUR DOING THIS NOW" she yells.

"chill baby"

"nah aint no chill shit, i rarely do shit because you think its to dangerous for me. JUST LET ME HAVE FUN. GADDAMN.

she jumped out of my arms and stumbled to get more vodka and chugged another cup down staring dead at me.

about 5 mins later she was kissing on ari cause they were mad drunk. ari took her hand up to a bedroom.

(third pov)

as nai and ari walked upstairs to a bedroom mattia followed them. once the two girls reached the bedroom they took of their clothes.