the day after.

after that call did i go out and get a registered gun.

yes.

im seriously like shaking in my airforces, but its like midnight right now. and im gonna go to sleep... maybe.

welp im still up watching flamingo and im hungry but too scared to go downstairs for anything,
mattia was on tour so noone was at home but me and the dogs. i saw some of the tiktoks of people that met him and im glad they had met him.

but i despite all that i was hungry at 3am, i was scared but sucked it up and went downstairs, i facetimed mattia on my way downstairs.

he answerd ofc :)

tia: hello?
me: hi
tia: hey wyd?
me: im going downstairs to get some food. i have the gun with me. so like im alr.
tia: okay

i was walking downstairs and i saw a shadow. my skin crawled with goosebumps.

tia: bae? you good?
me: yea im okay.
tia: aight.

once i reached the kitchen i felt something or someone touch my foot. the dogs were upstairs, and i just stood there quietly and still.

tia: uh nai??
me: yes. mattia.
tia: you okay?
me: mm maybe.

i slowly moved my foot, then ran and turned on the light.

i yelled.

JAY?

tia: yo is he there?
me: yes.

i flipped the camera so mattia saw him laying on the floor and he saw the gun in the frame pointing towards his head.

tia: pull the trigger. do it.

jay: dont please i just missed you, please come back.

tia: pull the trigger nai. please do it if you want this to end.

*POW*
*POW*
*POW*

me: i pulled the trigger.. let me clean this mess up before i get caught.