kiddnapped

hey so um heres a quick trigger warning there are some mentions of sexual assault, drugging, abuse, blood, and r@p3

i heard a big knock at the front door at 3 am. i went downstairs to see who was pounding on the door this early.. when i opened the door i saw it was jay.

i screamed. im pretty sure i woke up the neighbors.

jay: missed me?
me: leave me alone.. ple-

(hours later)

i woke up to see myself chained up in a cold dark basement. i screamed and tried to break the chains to get myself out so i could escape and call the police..

me: GET ME OUT OF HERE.
jay: first take this drink.

i drank it wanting to make it the easy way. he unchained me but dragged me into a dark room throwing me in on the bed. he slammed the door and locked it.

i sat on the floor and sobbed my eyes out.. i regretted leaving him but i wanted out of a toxic relationship. he was so controlling and so overpowering it was too much. i rarely went out to places because of him, never had and friends because of him, never really was allowed to talk to anyone not even family. i could tell he was insecure that i might cheat.

i quickly stopped sobbing to get up and bang on the door and scream. i kept banging on the door kicking it and screaming for help.

jay and his friend unlocked the door and knocked me down with it. they both kicked, punched, bruised and made me bleed till i was a nauseous bleeding sore mess.

i cried and cried yelling and screaming for this abuse to stop, as they kept beating on me but my eyes went blurry. everything went black and i passed out.

(5 hours later)

i got up and looked around, my clothes were on the floor i was naked, bruised and bloody. i looked down to see stuff down my legs.

i saw a phone and i called the police. they came over quickly as possible and i let them know all what happened.