tease (mattias turn)

(mattias pov)

nai had been real bad lately teasing me every chance she gets, making me hard and not helping me and always breaking the rules like that shit is funny.

so two can play at that game, everytime she saw my print or my dick swinging while walking out the bathroom after i dried off she would get wet, likr extremely wet.

she was upstairs laying down on her phone scrolling through tiktok.

i walked upstairs slowly opening up the door seeing her laying there with one if my hoodies on and underwear.

i got on the bed on my knees infront of her pulling down my pants infront of her phone. once she noticed, her eyes grew wide

"mattia.. what are you doing"

"nun i wanted to show you sum" i said pulling up my sweats getting off the bed.

"but daddy.." she said dropping her phone pouting.

"well you broke the rules multiple times and always teased me.."

"im sorry just please fuck me i need you"

"nah no thanks"

she eventually came downstairs with me and sat right next to me, my hand traveled up and down her thigh cause she loved it.

my hands got close to her underwear i slid it to the side touching where she liked it most, once i heard her breathing heavy i moved my hand.

"mattiaaaaaa..."

"what?"

"you know what your doing"

"what am i doing?"

(nais pov)
i couldn't take this anymore i hopped on his lap leaving kisses and sucking on his neck, he pulled me off of him.

"nai chill whats wrong?"

"im- h-horny"

"k"

(mattias pov)

she looked furious, so she grabbed her phone and called ari

"so remember we fucked at ales party"

"yeah. why"

"im coming over like now bestie i need some puss-

i snatched her phone and hung up on ari

she was still on my lap so i grabbed her throat pulling her close to me.

"so... when i dont give you anything your gonna call ari now?" i said whispering in her ear sending chills down her spine.

"y-yes, and w-will tf"

"girl.. your MY toy i control you, i do whatever i want to you understand?"

"yes"

i planted a kiss on her lips letting go of her throat.

her hand snaked to my shorts moving them down along with my boxers, she slid her underwear off of her throwing it on the floor.

she moved her hips back and forth on my dick, her beautiful ass moans came out of her into my ears as she kept moving.

i couldn't take it anymore and i stopped her, i slid myself in making her moan really loud.

"mmmm oh fuck"

she started bouncing at a speed i couldn't handle

"s-slow down nai f-fuck"

"y-you d-did it so- oh fuck ahh n-now your g-gonna fix it" she stutters moaning in my ear.

i grabbed her hips slowing her down.

"i forget your my playtoy, i should've never even tried to fuck you. but your moans were pretty so i couldn't resist"

i felt her smirk onto my neck as i kept moving her hips cause eventually she gave up.

"im cumming omg"

"hold it now"

"p-please i-i c-can't"

"if you wanna be a good girl hold it and wait for daddy"

she was only half way on my dick so i pushed her now all the way to see how would she react, i pushed her all the way down on me. she let out a loud ass moan and came on me.

i felt her legs shaking next to mine.

but i didn't wanna get mad at her for it cause it was my fault, so i kept going.

"d-daddy please i-its too much"

"im almost done i promise"

her arms wrapped around my neck tight as hell.

i felt her cum on me again which made me cum in her.

"th-that was g-good" she managed to get out.

"mhm it was" i said kissing her cheek.

"and babe"

"what?"

"your still inside of me"

"ik its mad warm in there, ill stay here all night"

she shrugged as i took off my pants holding onto nai laying on our side on the couch while i was still in her.

i put the blanket over us falling asleep.