virgin (ddlg)

(late asf making this)
tw: mentioning r*pe.

mattias pov:
my girlfriend, the soft but yet tough when she's angry. yes that one. she hasn't lost her virginity yet, a lot of guys hit on her because she's extremely thick but also extremely pretty but she dodged every last boy at our school and asked me out.

hella boys stared at her ass alot but she didnt care nor bother to say anything about it, our gym teacher tried to r*pe her. he grabbed her boob once. noone said anything in fact she cried about it to me, i beat the dog shit out of him the next day i got suspended for a month and when i came back i had 3 weeks in school detention.

my baby is around me 99% of the time besides ale her brother, she always trusted me and ale with everything. she's extremely clingy twoards me, introverted, a crybaby and a strong virgo woman. i love her. shes everything my babygirl is smart beautiful with nice genes beautiful body everything about her is extraordinary. noone could ever replace the love of my life. what i mean by she trusted me with everything she opened up to me and told me stuff i never knew. i promised her i would break her like she's already been broken many times.

(yes.. that happened based on true events, i had to move schools for that reason, this was before covid i go in person and in different classes in every grade talks about how people stare at my ass but idrc people tell me i just nod my head and say thank you.) thats not a flex i find it disgusting.

she told me that she was gonna wait to loose her virginity because she was scared for what was gonna happen, i told her i'll be the one thats gonna take it if she wants me to.

"mattia" she called my name from upstairs.

"yes baby" i replied.

"come here please? i need you" she pleaded, "i need to ask you something"

"okay im comming nai" i said getting up walking upstairs.

"yes baby?"

"can we get a new dog, a rottweiler this time a boy. i wanna name him dinero, or we can get a american pitbull terrier and name him chauncey or we can get both". she smiled.

"we can get the dogs but i name them, what does dinero mean anyways? i questioned

"mattia.." she rolled her eyes.

"what?" i looked confused.

"are you not hispanic? dinero means money in spanish" she giggled

"oh..."

"but thats not all i wanted to say." she looked shy

"what was the other thing?" i said

"well i- um.. im ready" she stutterd.

"for?" i questioned already knowing.

"i want you to.. take my v-virginity." she said shyly.

"are you sure youre ready? i dont wanna push this up on you" i consulted

"yes im ready.." she nodded

"okay im gonna take of my clothes first then you can take off how much ever you want ok"

she nodded looking scared.