tease

(mattias pov)
this girl was teasing me all day.

it starts with the short she was wearing that made her ass look fat in them. she was pretending to look under the bed for something. i was standing like in the doorway she arched her back with her ass in the air.

once she got up she smirked walking out the door moving her hips side to side. she smiled biting her lip walking away.

this girl is testing me rn on everything.

she grabbed a gatorade out the fridge running upstairs her titties moved and her ass jiggled which turned me on slightly..

she's really asking to get fucked without saying it.

i walked upstairs to her lying on the bed facing the pillows

her ass looked goodddd..

i walked over and smacked that shit making her jerk forward.

"OW MATTIA"

"what?" i said shrugging while trying my hardest not to giggle.

she glared at me.

i jumped on the bed annoying her.

"ngl im mad horny babe sorry for teasing you, go sit up against the headboard baby" she said giving me a kiss

"uhh ok"

i did what she told me.

she came over and sat on my lap. she layed her beautiful head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around my neck.

"daddy.. i need you inside of me please" she said pouting leaving wet kisses on my jawline.

"you've been teasing me all day baby"

"im sorry i promise to be a good girl next time daddy" she said with her puppy dog eyes.

i grabbed the handcuffs from out the nightstand drawer. i grabbed both of her wrist and cuffing them both with her arms still around my neck.

i moved my sweats down a lil bit, i slid her shorts to the side playing with her clit. a small moan came out.

"daddy please stop teasing me"

i slipped a finger in and pulled out. i slipped 2 fingers in pulling out. my thumb circled around her clit again.

"stopp please i need youu"

"beg for it slut"

"daddy please just fuck me untill i cant feel my legs"

"who do you belong to baby"

"you daddy just please fuck me already"

i gave in cause she was pleading to hard and whining.

i rammed into her making her jerk up

"OH-"

i didnt let her adjust to my size..

"dont you love how daddy makes you feel dont you slut"

"y-y-yes i do d-daddy mm"

she kept bouncing. making eye contact with me.

she got weak and couldn't go anymore. i helped her by moving her hips

"whos pussy is this" i groaned gripping onto her hips leaving bruises.

"YOURS DADDY YOURS" she said letting out high pitched moans.

"im cumming omg"

"hold it"

"i can't please let me cum"

"if you wanna be a good girl you gotta behave now listen to daddy and hold it"

her head fell on my shoulder again, her sweet moans filled my ears.

"ahh i cant hold it fuck" she said letting out a high pitched but loud moan before cumming on me.

"s-sorry 🥺"

i nodded my head and kept going until i came in her.

"thank you daddy"

she she slid off of me and grabbed the towel that was on the bed. she cleaned me and her up.

she fixed her shorts then cuddled with me.

happy new years 🥰