viagra (mattias turn)

(mattias pov)

im mad bored rn, as i was in the kitchen sitting on the counter a memory popped into my head where she slipped a viagra in my drink. so imma get her back by putting a viagra in her lemonade because thats all she drinks besides water and plus she's annoying so..

"BABEEE"

"what?"

"dont what me but can you give me some lemonade pleaseeee?" nai yelled from upstairs.

"sure" i yelled back

"thank youuu"

"no problem"

i grabbed a cup out the cabinet and poured the lemonade along with putting the viagra in it.

i walked upstairs giving nai her stuff smiling.

"thank youu" she smiled giving me a kiss.

"no problem" i kissed back.

ofc her ass chugged that shit down cause she doesn't really care about how she looks when shes eating or drinking something.

she handed me the cup to go take it downstairs.

i walked downstairs washing the cup out to put it in the cabinet.

(15 mins later)

i think it kicked in right about now.

i wanted to go check on her, it seemed suspicious that she didn't ask me could i fuck her but.. eh

as i was walking upstairs i heard moaning she couldn't be cheating.. but i wanted to see anyways.

i walked in on nai fingering herself with her eyes shut so she couldnt see me.

"daddy fuck"

i giggled a little because she was enjoying it to much.

i felt myself get harder by the second of me watching her.

i slipped my pants alongside my boxers going to get on the bed with her.

when i got on the bed with her my hands moved hers out the way playing with her clit.

nais eyes shot open looking at me like she saw a ghost.

"m-mattia i-im so sorry"

"its okay just show me what you were doing then ill let this slide for now"

she looked hesitant of doing what i told her but she eventually listened.

she started rubbing her clit while looking at my dick.

(nais pov)

"look at me"

i looked up at him to see him jerking off. he looked good.

"finger yourself for me baby"

i obeyed putting 2 fingers in me with my hand over my mouth.

"omg oh fuck"

"your moans are pretty"

as we were both watching eachother pleasuring ourselves, i felt him move my hand but replaced it with his dick.