kiddnapped pt2

trigger warning: mentions of domestic abuse and r@pe.

when the police came i told them what happened.

i saw a dark shadow behind me and i felt someone grab me and pull me back slamming me into the wall.

i felt hard punches, slaps, and kicks all over me. jay slammed the door infront of the police and locked it extra tight, his friends locked windows and extra doors.

i was thrown into a room with one of jays friends. he ripped my clothes off in anger.

unknown: this is what bad whores get when they try to escape.

i kicked, screamed and cried for someone not around. my eyes blurred out and everything went black.

i still cried while feeling other cold hands all over me and multiple bodies on me pressed up against me in different positions. i was helpless and defenseless, crying, yelling, screaming, for help that wasnt around.

after awhile i was thrown on a bed and was yelled at to put my clothes on myself..

i quickly put my clothes on and they manhandled me to the van i was taken in. they drove me back home and threw me at the door. mattia opened it with a gun.

he helped me get up and told me to go in the house while he took care of them.

i heard screaming and yelling while i was on the couch crying and looking at my bruises and blood going all over me.

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*

i heard loud gunshots go off and mattia ran in the house untouched.

he saw all the bruises and cuts all over me with dry blood.

"what the hell.." he asked looking mad asf.

i told him about what happened. he had jays phone number and called him saying

"if i catch you around my mansion with ya broke ass then imma put a hole in you. and ya buddies." he said hanging up and blocking him.

mattia sat the guns down and picked me up taking me upstairs to go fix the bruises and cuts.

"well i think he killed the baby" i said crying still.

mattia gave me a hug "its okay.. we're too young for kids anyways baby"

after he fixed the bruises he decided to take me to the doctors for the baby.

(meanwhile at the doctors)

they ran some test and the baby had died.. i broke down while leaving. i cant believe what he did to me. i felt so helpless and dead.

when we got back home. mattia called my mom for me and i called alejandro myself telling him what happened. he said he was gonna kill him but i highly doubt that.

mattia and i just cuddled on the couch comforting me because these bad thoughts were taking over me.

flashbacks controlled my mind. i never felt so scared to move in my life or to even speak..

he completely ruined me again and ive never felt the same after what happened.

struggled screams, cries, fighting to live to see my beautiful boyfriends face.

i felt numb..

i am numb.

what do i do?

sober up?

or

let life take care of it.

i had no response to anything.. all i did was cry...